Lyra's song.

note- I'll write Natsu's pov in italic so like : this.

If both Like: this

And Lucy in normal! like : this

Only this chapter!

=*=**=*=*==*=**=*==*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

~Lucy's POV/ Natsu's POV~

My ears winced at the sound of a harp.

I had closed Patch's gate and Luca and Lem were asleep. Their bodies leaning on eachother as the stars collide around them.

My eye began to twist at the music and I surrounded Patch. He silently roared when he noticed the others sleeping.

I patted my shoulder and he crawled along my arm and towards my back. Sinking his claws into my back and lifting me slightly of the ground.

I pointed towards the light and dove outside. I was high above the mountain and I turned my gaze towards a glowing orange light among the trees.

Lyra was playing her song. I closed my eyes and lifted my head up as the wind brushes my hair away in the direction of the leaves. I felt a tear slip down my face as everyone held hands and hummed under Lyra's song. Wendy reached her hand out towards me and I felt the corner of my mouth curve upwards.

 "Furukito mo, watashi wa mieru.

Anata ka soko ni iru.

Furukito mo, watashi wa chikau.

Keshitetorireru kizuna."

(Old friend, I can see you.

You're right there.

Old friend, I swear.

The bond between us will never be broken)

Patch drifted us into the bushes and we began to close in on the light. I silently pushed the bushes away from my eyes and noticed seven people hum with eachother and hold hands. In the centre of their circle was a girl playing a harp.

I saw Patch step forward but I used my leg to block his pathway. I then slightly pulled down my eyelids and felt my lips slightly smile. I didn't  notice my heart pounding on the inside of my chest  when my eyes glanced towards the boy with pink hair.

I placed my hand on my chest and Sat on the ground, crossing my legs. I began to hum with the tune. Why is it so... Firmular?

"Arukidasu, mugenokouya.

Nani ta koraete, asuwe tosusumu.

Anata no tameno hoshi dakara watashi wa kagayakeru."

(You start walking, in the infinite wilderness.

Hold back tears, and move towards tomorrow.

I'm the star that's meant for you,

So I shine bright.)

I closed my eyes and felt my body move forward. I couldn't stop.

Anata no tameno futadakara Egao misete

(This song is meant for you, So show me your smile)

I felt the wind brush across my shoulders and I moved closer towards the fire with my eyes closed. She was playing the harp still and I began to remember the memories.

The first job we did.

When Lucy dressed like a maid.

The boy with pinkhair appeared in my mind as I thought of myself being kicked out by a massive maid with pink hair.