Reunited: Mother & Child

~Levy's POV~

-before-

I was hiding behind a tree. Searching through the books I decided to research while I was up here. My dress was getting caught as I dashed behind simular trees when Gajeel didn't notice he let some of the Frahs slip by.

Did I mention that I discovered what they were? Well I did.

Wait who am I talking to?

Back to business.

My eyes scanned the book, looking for more information about the guardians. Did I mention Jellal ran into us rarlier? Well he did.

-Flashback-

Jellal was running down the forest, dodging several attacks of forceful magic. He began to sweat from the heat of the blasts and suddenly tripped over a tree root. Crashing into the ground, his body scraping through the thrones and A Frah jumped towards him.

The Frah screamed as an iron blade shivered through its body, Gajeel pointed his hand towards Jellall, who kindly accepted it.

"Gajeel!" Levy ran from the trees with a Frah clinging to her leg. She managed to lift her leg and evaporate the Frah until dust of magic. "Jellal?" She raised an eyebrow but then smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something.."

And that's when he explained the whole process of the guardians and the future that will arrive.

-End of Flashback-

I scratched my head, I knew we had to convince Lem into sacrificing her immortality and immediate death. But we needed a reason.

I confirm that saying 'Lucy is my best friend!" won't appeal towards her. I scrolled down the pages of my book and prayed to find some information. I needed a start.

Then I found my beginning.

Lem Giftabel was written down as a side heading for one of the guardians.

"Found it!" I watched Gajeel take out the last couple of Frahs before reuniting with my side.

"What you find?" He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. My face burned on his. "Gehee!" He giggled.

"Lem Giftabel! I didn't know that was her second name..." I shook my head. I recognized the name but everything wad a faint blur. I zoomed into the book.

"Lem Giftabel was a mother. She sadly had given up her child to her brother and his wife because of her increasing power within her that was uncontrollable. Her brother and his wife adopted another child bringing great joy towards the little girl, Lem's child. However terrifying news struck the mother when she found out her child had been murdered at a young age, till this day the killer is unknown. Suspects believed it to be Lem's brother but no scientific evidence is shown."

I coughed, and felt Gajeel pat my back. His hand gliding down as he pulled me into his chest and kissing my head. A river of lust drove down my spine as I sighed in happiness.

"Levy! Gajeel!" Gray and Erza had jumped ,incurring Jellal, towards us and attacking the Frahs. Erza and Gray were holding hands and in-between them was a sword covered in ice and they had matching outfits.

Erza wore a long black dress with white snowflakes stabbed with swords, running around the dress.

While Gray had a white suit with black snowflakes stabbed with swords. They stood infront of us, protecting us.