"What if shes not there..."

OK GUYS! So im going to do a series based with this as the first book. As you can see by th title of the book x3!

But i read two facebook fariy tails. And on instagram, my fairy tail account, I make a FB FT aswell.

I was wondering if I should make a fanfic on it? And i'd upload my pictures to show some of my posts on insta. If I can? I called it "FAIRY BOOK"

FAIRY BOOK IS MY NAME. I OWn IT YE? ;) And im doing at least 30 parts for this story! It may be ending soon :( damn XD

And thanks so much for  1.7k reads! Its nothing compaired to most stories x3 but its something.

Chapter two of my vampire knight cross over with fairy tail is uploaded. Thank you for the 7 reads x3. Enjoy this long chapture. Minimum will be 1000 words? I Hope. I want to make a huge long Nalu scene, which will be the next chapter. Thanks for all the support everyone xo

There is gonna be a part when Natsu POV is: like this#

Erza like: this.

Gray Like: this

All like: this

Happy like: (this)

~Natsu's POV~

I layed back on the grass surrounded by the trees of the forest, that wrapped around my body and sufficaited me. It felt like this. Because I didn't know if Lucy was truly coming back. It scared me. I felt like my breath was slowly being absorbed by my sorrow. I felt the breeze shiver down my spine and across my face. Happy wimpered as he cuddled into my thigh. His fur prickling at the openings in my clothes from all the fights. I was just sitting there. Looking up at the sky, placing my hand on Happy's head, trying to comfort him, but he had the same thought as me.

That Lucy could be gone. The thought of it made my tears freeze, my eyes swelling and sizzling with pain. I had hope that I would hear my name echo through the forests and that Lucy will be there hugging me. Never letting go. But that's all just a dream.

She had to give up her life... A sacrifice.

But what if it means her life...as in Fairy Tail?! She has to give up Fairy Tail?!? I cannot imagine my life without Lucy. It just doesn't feel right. Lucy is part of our team. I brought her to Fairy Tail, how could I ever lose her? When I first met her, I had no clue on what she was doing but I found her on that boat.

Coincidence?

She was being kidnapped, and turned into a slave. Someone claiming to be salamander, and a part of Fairy Tail. I have been in Fairy Tail since I was a child, of course I'd know who was in my guild and he wasn't. She used Aquarius, saving our butts along with me blowing up the boat? The guards had been chasing me and I grabbed Lucy.

The memory of her face smiling when I told her to join Fairy Tail. Beautiful.

"Natsu... shouldn't we joing the others?" Happy crawled up my stomach, his head curling into my chest with tears.

"I'm too scared, Happy..." I whispered, he lifted his head and nodded, "what if she's not there..."

~Lucy's POV~

I felt the pain lift from my body and grabbed Luca's hand and we fell from the sky. I screamed at first but then let gravity take place. We fell down, he placed my head on his chest preparing to hit the water when a gold light surrounded us and placed us on the side of the island. I coughed as sand swarmed around us, pulling my face away from his chest and leaning over to the side. He sat down as I stood up, brushing the dirt of my clothes and stretching.