Reunited (Our Home)

Authors note: I hate doing notes as I rather get into the story but I'm writing another differnt NALY fanfic and was wondering if i should post it now. it will be updated daily and there is a second book after this book which will not be affected in anyway by my other fanfic.

Also my vampire knight story is being updated every monday or sundays. :)

Thanks for all the support guys <3 please comment and help me out x3 I dont know if i should post my other nalu fanfic but it's turning out pretty good and long :)

Love -fairy_tail_world

The Nalu World <3

+*+(++*+*+*+*+*+*+*=8=8=8=8=8=8*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+++==*=*=*=*=*=8=8+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*++*

~Lucy's POV~

I ran through the forest. Brushing my fingers along the red line and hearing Natsu's voice surround me. Every line that echoed through my ears, made my heart pound. The tears springing from my ears, splatting across the ground and planting my joy. My legs began to shake the faster I ran but I shoved it of and increased my speed as his voice got louder. The trees relising their grip from the leaves that clipped towards them, brushing through my hair and flying beind me.

My heart was pounding, the speed not accurate for an average human. I felt the branches stretch out towards my arms, scattering blood that flowed through them, shaking the scream begging to reach into tthe air, back into my lungs. I felt the sun sneak through the branches, burning through my veins as his voice began to glow in my ears. I couldn't help myself from smiling at the thought of him being so near to me.

I felt my body begin to rise up from the pain as I saw Natsu's scalf caught in a tree, I grabbed it. Speeding of with my hand gliding through the red line, I smiled.

"Natsu!!" I screamed with tears of happiness streaming down my cheeks.  Searching everywhere just to see his face.

"Natsu!!" I repeated, my smile fading as I saw a shadow lay across the ground, I noticed his pink hair fluttering with the wind, while a blue shade curled up towards his body.

My hear began to pound through my chest, begging for the pain to stop. I mumbled his name. His head twitching. I moved closer, "Natsu..." I mumbled, his head turning towards me, sitting up slowly as Happy gasped. I felt tears fling down my cheeks.

My body just collapsed around him, screaming his name in joy as we rolled down the slump. Happy caught in the middle of us, yelling for freedom. I laughed, the tears spitting from my eyes as we rolled and rolled.

I felt my body come to a hault as I pinned Natsu towards the ground, "Natsu!" I screamed, tears dancing onto his cheek as he looked at me in amazement. I tightened my grip around his body as he sat up. I felt the tears run down onto my shoulders as he grabbed me with all his might. His clothes was torn by the smell of roses didn't leave his body. His grip so refreshing to my blood, making it boil in excitment, my heart loud enough for him to hear. He pushed my head back, tears around his face, kissing my cheek.

"Lucy!!!" HE screamed, hugging me as Happy screamed my name and jumped on me. Our bodies as one. I closed my eyes and watched my soul reunite with the world.

"LUCY!" I opened one eye to be jumped on by all of Fairy Tail. Erza and Gray first followed with Levy, Mira, Gajeel and the others. Natsu was the one who was the closests towards me, refusing to let me go. I smiled, tears pouring from everyones eyes.

"Crying is a man!" Elfman screamed, raising his hand up into the air as everyone replied with: "Aye!" along with more tears. My body overwhelmed by the dozens of bodies surrounding me. My gaze focused towards Natsu as he grabbed my hand, staring at my guild mark and placing it towards his face. Tears skimmed down my hand as I glared at him with a smile. He mumbled something towards me, I smiled and nodded in return.

"Lucy!" Erza kicked everyone off me, wrapping her arms around my legs, "I'm sorry I wasn't quicker at saving you!" She begged for forgivness which I replied as a yes with a hug. Gray jumped on top of her as the rest of the guild rolled around us. I laughed as we all stood up. Hand in hand, waling back towards our home.

~Nobody's POV: An hour later~

Everyone celebraited the reuniting of the guild, saving Lucy and the fact they didn't destroy the guild in the process of destroying other things. The island had vanished and Lucy explained the whole past she had with Luca. Natsu turned red in rage and Gray laughed, obviously leading into a fight. Erza kicked them and returned her attention towards Lucy who smiled.

Their injuries were being healed by Wendy through-out the day, especially Natsu and Lucy.

Also the announcement of Levy and Gajeel being in an officiall relationship gave the guild another reason to party all night. But Lucy and Erza were not appealed towards Mira's ideas on 'Nalu' and 'Jerza'. At first they didn't even understand what was going on.

Lucy smiled, waving her comrades goodnight as she walked down towards her apartment, it seemed like forever since she last did this. Her voice humming towards the wind as she summoned Plue, walking along the side of the river while a man shouted at her to be careful incase she would one day slip. She laughed and not even hessitaiting to stop. Her body swinging left to right, in a pink top with a skirt and a white coat. Her face covered in banadages and the ones that stuck out from her jacket at the end of her sleeve. She paused as she reached her house, opening it and placing down a piece of paper.

"Dear Mama..." She whispered, writing a note on how she wont be talking for a while. One reason: Natsu.

When she was being greated by her friends he mumbled her something.

"Come over to mine and Happy's place, please?"

He didn't say why or even bother to really make it a question, more of a demand. That's Natsu for you.

Lucy obayed and ran out of her door, smiling as she walked up the hill towards Natsu and Happy's home. She knocked on the door and felt two hands cover her eyes, pushing her slowly into the room and then being removed to reveal the upgrade of his house.

Natsu sat down as Happy nibbled on a fish, while Lucy gasped in shock.. Looking at the memories that floated around her. Natsu had paintings of him and Lucy stuck up against the wall with the acception of Happy, Gray and Erza in a few photos. But Lucy was in all of them.

She turned her face towards him, he stood up linking his arms around her waist. She smiled, while he lowered his lips down towards her ear.

"I love you, Lucy..." His words burning Lucy's face.

There is only one response.

"I love you too, Natsu..."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+

Not the end!! At least 30 parts for the story :3