Differences

~Erza's POV~

I watched my body slam into the layers of thorns and needles. Blood tickled down my arm and dripped from my elbow.I tucked my weaknesses away and charged towards the Dragon, or know as Patch. He roared. His breathe like daggers flying through my eyes. I used my arm to shield myself.

Gray began to attack along with Wendy. We screamed in agony as its tail shredded through our skin. The blood was tortuous for us but Patch seemed magnified and lusted for one taste. I grabbed my body and chucked myself towards him while re-equipping myself.

A white bandage surrounded my chest and my skirt transformed into red baggy trousers with a yellow fire pattern around the bottom. My hair tangled up and I unleashed my sword.

It screamed in agony and Gray just managed to regain his energy and strike ice right through its chest while Wendy lifted earth into the sky using the wind and perishing the dragon.

It's body began to crumble into a small Dragon. It's body swimming in blood and boiling in bruises. It's sanity had gone, along with the wishes of life.

The scales were peeling off and it's claws were practically hidden in the pool of blood. Wendy began to shake and the shivers of her sadness collided with the wind. Her feeling of guilt and regret swarmed my head.

"It's done.." I coughed, my body tossed onto the ground and I felt my soul begin to crack. My body was injured from head to toe and blood swarmed my body.

Wendy had obviously rushed towards me and closed my pain. She smiled weakly and I watched Gray begin to battle those things once again.

For once. Erza Scarlet was now useless.

~Grays POV~

I didn't have much of a choice to fight. Those things had begun to crawl at me and chomp of my skin. In my moment of weakness I saw Lucy.

That's what they were trying to do. Use my pain, use Lucy, against me. I hated seeing her so used and relentless. She was like a sister to me, she was a part of me and she was the kindest person I know.

Now all I see is a pool of crimson as I look into her eyes. As if I'm seeing my fate, my blood being scattered. I needed to save Lucy.

But Natsu is the only guy who can.

Good luck. Natsu!

~Nobody's POV~

The sky was swarming with circles of golden light which burned the light out of people and buried the darkness inside them.

Flashes of regretful and terrific memories formed each citizens mind. Everything and everyone were losing their sanity. Losing their hope. Losing their love.

Fairy Taill stood strong and defended everyone as much as they could. They were determined for their friend.

But the more they killed The Frahs. The more they trapped Lucy's soul. She was connected to them. Her magic was the faces of death crawling around cities.

It was Lucy.

She was losing herself by becoming stronger each time they died. Her power regaining and rising from her body and through her lungs.

She flew through the sky and watched the salmon haired boy with the blue cat juggle her around and through the clouds. She suddenly managed to dig her heel into his face and sending his body into the mist in the sky.

She began to fall but managed to jump on clouds and raise her body towards Natsu.

She grabbed her sword and Natsu used his arm to defend himself. His arms splattered open but he didn't even flinch.

The vibrations from the sword lingered on his ear drums and bounced of the walls of his ears.

He frowned and whiped his hands on fire.

"I will bring my Lucy back!" He began to burn her hands, the colour of charcoal forming the sword and slight cracks growing from the roots of the burns.

"Good luck!" She broke the sword in half and absorbed it into her skin. Her arms turned into swords and she attacked right away. She managed to kick Happy off.

Natsu and Lucy were falling through the sky,  lashing out at eachother at any point in time. The roars of their emotions circled around them and the bounced of a mountain on the island. Pushing themselves back into the sky.

Natsu began to swarm fire around his hand and jumped up at Lucy, lifting his fist.

Lucy's hand was surrounded by a golden light and she jumped towards Natsu, raising her arm high.

Their knuckles met and the magic dashed around the sky.

Their foreheads touched, they gritted their teeth and the sky went black.

Natsu vs Lucy.

==+=+==%%+=+==*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=

Sorry it's bad! And short!

I had a drama exam! I hope you like it and thanks for 600 reads! That's good for me x3!?