The Dragon Necklace

VERY SHORT CHAPTER SORRY x3

~Nobody's POV~

The sun was high. The trees were blossoming as the sun burned through the air. Everything was peaceful.

Lucy tapped her feet along the edge of the sidewalk by the river. Her body leaning from side to side. She grinned at the thought of seeing her friends.

She didn't notice she was falling into the water until a recognised grip grabbed her waiste, hoisting her away fRom the river.

"Natsu!" Her face flushed red and she pulled away from his grip.

"Hey Luce!" He patted her back and began to grin.

She couldn't help but smile in return. Her heart was racing towards the tone of his voice.

"I have something for you."

"W-what?" She mumbled, her hand on her chest and her face flushed with confusion.

"You couldn't come on the last job with us, so I bought you something instead." He unraveled a box from his pocket, revealing a long silver chain with a silver Dragon on it. Flames scattered from the dragon's mouth and it was the only part of the necklace that had a colour attached to it. It was red.

Of course Natsu was lying, he knew Lucy would reject a job at that time at night and decided to buy her a gift. He had remembered confessing his love but he wanted to take it slowly. And show her truly how he felt.

Lucy was screaming in joy as Natsu twisted her body around as she felt the cold metal brush against her chest, "It's beautiful, Natsu!" Her arms wrapped around the dragon slayer before he was pushed back and they fell onto the grass.

Her lips hovered above hers as she leaned down while he leaned forward.

Their lips inches away from eachother when they heard an explostion.

Lucy shot up as Natsu slid from under her body which caused her too roll in the other direction, he charged towards the flames that circled the air as members of Fairy Tail and other guilds charged out.

Erza unleashed her sword as Gray formed one made of ice and chucked one towards Natsu but immediately it melted. Natsu frowned, "your magic is that weak?!" Natsu yelled, slamming his head into Gray's. For the millionth time.

"Not at a time like this!" Erza grabbed their eats and flung them towards a pile of buildings on fire, "find out what's going on!"

Natsu and Gray nodded while they watched other guilds join in and evacuate civilians from this part of Fiore. They looked around and tried to cough up answers for what happened but it said it all.

A massive growl clawed through the atmosphere, as black winds hovered through the smoke .  Lucy was running up behind them until she came to a hault, staring at her dragon. Patch was shredding his claws through buildings, luckily missing innocent people. His body covered with small scars which formed from the guilds attacking.

Lucy felt a tear skid down her cheek before pushing through the crowds, she moved towards an alley way and climbed a ladder which, luckily, lead to a rooftop that was high enough too catch the dragon's attention. The ladder rattled her body as the distance between the mage and the floor began to increase. The building the ladder attached too was cracking and Lucy was running out of time.

She jumped to the top while she saw her guild attack the dragon. Not recognising the scales that helped Lucy once in the recent past. Natsu lifted his fist and jumped into the air, his whole arm on fire as he charged his body towards the dragon, his eyes caught a shade of blonde above hight ground as he faced towards Lucy.

"Lucy?" He mumbled before the dragon roared once again, the force unbearable as he was chucked across towards the building Lucy stood on.

His body rolled by her feet as she leaned down towards him, wiping her hands across his cheek as tears trickled down hers.

He smiled, his child side still there no matter what incident that occurs around him, "Natsu... It's Patch." Lucy pointed towards the shadowy figure of the dragon that's risked through the storms of smoke, "I remember going into the whelm of light and he just vanished..." 

Natsu widned his eyes before getting a grip on the ground with his feet, waving the dragon towards his and Lucy's direction. She blinked several times as the dragon crawled towards the fire mage and roared with rage, planning to slam his claws into Natsu but then he saw Lucy.

The large creature began to glow and no bigger than two Happy's put together, he floated towards the mage and slid between her legs and moaned in joy, "Patch..." she mumbled but before she could see, the dragon began to vanish from her arms and into dust, Lucy felt a tear escape her eye as she noticed what was playing before her, "the powers of the God can lead towards side characters, like Patch here. Patch is part of the magic which means that now the magic I had consumed is finally dead and so is Patch..." The blonde mage shook her head as she watched the light scan from the clouds but nobody saw the real cause of the flames.

"LOOK OUT!" Erza screamed towards Natsu and Lucy. They looked down towards her before noticing a swirl of wind that surrounded them, along with another creature but this time it looked exaclty like the one Elfman had transformed into when Lisanna was 'killed'. The wind shook Natsu and Lucy and chucked them acorss towards the creature, the wind began to swarm the village.

Natsu was flung back while Lucy managed to dig her nails into the ground and hold her grip but she didn't notice the creature step closer towards her.

"LUCY!" Natsu screamed but he was too far away and Lucy was too close to be able to dodge the attack right now. Mira gazed towards the blonde mage and replayed the memory of her sister being killed. Lisanna and Elfman screamed Lucy's name as they remembered the incident that took place years ago.

But within a flash the monster began to rise into the wind and swirled through the sky while Jellal stood infront of the blonde mage. Little did anyone know it was the Edolas Jellal (Mystogan). "Jellal!" Erza slid towards them as Natsu ran up behind Lucy and asked her dozens of times if she was alright.

"Erza, I'm the edolas Jellal." He watched her run come to a hault before she smile and nodded her head, "a monster from Edolas escaped and I came searching for it, sorry about that Lucy." She nodded and smiled in return while Natsu frowned at the blue haired boy.

"Wait, were you the one who helped us earlier?" Levy stepped out from the crowd while holding onto Gajeel's arm, Jellal nodded.

"So when I thought it was our Jellal... It was you?" Jellal (Mystogan) sighed and nodded, the disapointment showing on Erza's face gave the idea that Erza wanted it to be earthlad Jellal.

"I'll be going, sorry about this whole stupid think. Also, Erza?" Jellal brushed his bangs off his face as his body began to glow, "the earthland me, will be there for you always..." then he was gone.

But Erza knew it wouldn't be true.

_+_++_+_+_++__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_=_+_+_+_+_+_+

Ok so I KNOW ITS BAD BUT GOOD NEWS:

IM WRITING ANOTHER NALU FANFICTION! Which I uploaded part one today offffff: FAIRY BOOK.

Please check it out and thanks so much for 2.3k! Its actually nothing to others but to me its like "bazinga!" o_O.

Love you all! <3