The Forgotten Past: part three. (And the war of the Gods!)

Hey guys! So its like 100 reads and thats good enough for me x3! Thanks to you guys though.

And tbh, im going to write a second book to this! WARNING ITS A NALU VS NALI BOOK!
Ovi it will end in Nalu! WHo supports nali? if you do im sorry but you might aswell walk away right now x3.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

===============================================================================

~Nobodys POV: Before it happened~

He brushed his hand across her cheek and smiled. He picked her chin up and leaned forward, nipping at her lower lip. She went red and began to shake but a smile crept up across her face. Her blonde bangs brushed against his neck as she embraced her head into his chest. She looked towards the sky, as they sat there on the beach. Her dress sparkled with her eyes. The blue shimmering material swam through the air and her eyes sparkled anytime she glanced towards the patterns. The lines of gold twirling across the end of her dress and the shapes of dark blue hearts on the corners.

She sat up, and Luca looked at her in confusion. She walked into the water ever so slightly and began to dance with the sun. Her eyes dazzled as she span around and around. Water lingering when she lifted her leg up high. As if it was in slow motion, the water took forever to drop. The water crystals dropped over Luca, they looked like snow flakes and his eyes went bright green in amazement. He never saw anything so beautiful.

She lifted her leg up high once again and turned in every direction imaginable. Luca chucked his scalf of and was now in a light blue shirt with a black jacket with no sleeves. He grabbed Lucy's hand and began to spin with her. The sun lighted up the area around them. The water danced with their feet and it was if they could hear violins playing a tune for them. They laughed and danced the night away. Nothing felt so perfect.

Luca and Lucy began to slow down as the sun began to fade. He placed his hands around her waist, while she placed hers around his neck. They slowly danced to the moonlight and their hearts beated to the same sound. she placed her head on his chest and he softly placed his chin on her head.

Luca held her for hours and Lucy was happy to be in his arms. They smiled without saying a word, until Luca lifted his chin of her head and used his finger to turn her eyes into the direction of his.A tear escaped his eye, and her hazel brown eyes began to shake. He pulled away and stepped back a reasonable distance.

"Luca?" She whispered, she reached her arm out and waited for him to grab her hand but he turned away as tears dangled down his face. She walked towards him slowly, "What's wrong?" She stepped closer....and closer...and closer but then someone appeared infront of her.

A girl with long green wavy hair stood infront of her, her eyes a golden red and her smile so evil. She was wearing a long red dress with a black cloak over it, her hair was tangled up into a ponytail and her lips were the colour of blood.

"Who..?" Lucy mumbled, Luca stood behind the lady with green hair and was still crying. She handed him the sword and said, "Luca... it's time for payment." She pointed towards Lucy. She ws confused and scared.

"My name is Lem Heu, this man here asked for the power of 'the celestial spirit God' and I asked him for one thing in return," Lem stepped back, revealing Luca. He held his head up high and stopped crying. He was serious now and he took a step towards Lucy with Lems sword in his hand. "I said to take the life of somebody he loves. Specifically, I told him to give me your dead body! Lucy Heartfilia!" Lem yelled and began to chuckle.