Nightmares!

~Natsu's POV~

We all sighed and started to drift away into a long sleepless night. For me.

The other's were able to sleep but I couldn't. The blood running in my veins were about to explode from rage. I failed Lucy.

I will never forgive myself for that.

I rested my hands behind my head and yawned. I had stooped crying and sorted myself out, also we were one step closer to saving Lucy. My stomach growled and I turned towards my side. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the wind whistling in the night.

Natsu!!!" A blonde screamed. Crawling to the corner in her room.

She tried to reach for her keys, but it was too late.

Fire surrounded her body, making her sweat. Suddenly, she was coughing at her vision became blurry.

A man with pink hair stood above her. His arm cover in scales and his nails pointed like a Dragon. But only his right arm.

He scratched the side of her face, blood scattering into the flames and sizzling away.

Sparks began to splatter onto her skin, making her blister and the blood became hot down her body.

The man chuckled, slashing a scar across her stomach this time. He was immune to the flames, and stepped closer and closer to the girl just to attack her.

Her back was pushed into the fire. Her screams like a musical box to him. He smiled and watch her body fall to the floor. Blood ozed out of her, she was screaming still.

"Natsu! Natsu!" Was what she screamed. The man kicked his boot into the gash along her stomach. She croaked and blood juggled out of her mouth. He watched as she took her last breath. 

I woke up with  my heart pounding and my hands surrounded by fire. I erased the fire and placed my hand on my heart as I took long deep breaths. I noticed everybody was gone, so I decided to stand up.

I heard a rustling noise among the crowd of the bushes and pushed my way through it. I saw them all, most of Fairy Tail, standing there making a plan.

I jumped towards them.

"Morning Natsu, sleep well?" Erza calmly asked.

"Y-yeah!" I lied.

I had a dream that I killed Lucy. I didn't know why. But I cab confirm that it will never come true! I won't allow it.

Happy flew into my arms and smiled. He squeezed my  stomach and then I saw in the corner of my eye, a tear drop.

"We will save Lu-shee... Right?" He looked up towards me, tears streaming down his face. I nodded and smiled.

He smiled in return.

"Right, it's settled." Erza announced. "We will set up a camp here for the injured, Wendy and others stay here. Mira's team is already tacking some of those things up north. Laxus's team, join her."

"On it!" Laxus chucked his coat over them and ran towards the forest, followed by his team.

"Cana, Romeo, Gajeel and Levy. Go towards the east side!" She pointed the direction for them to go. They jolted through the trees.

Erza began to explain to the others where to go. I Crossed my arms and leaned back against a tree. I waited for my name to be called.

"Finally! Team Natsu!" Erza dragged me by the ear and chucked me next to Gray.