Epilogue PART TWO: The end at the start. (FINAL)

Minna! All my work just got deleted for this chapter beacause my mouse decides to click the close button when I dont want it to. But wont move when I want it too!!??!!?

So many things:

Id like to say thank you for 3.5k reads, it means a lot to me & I wish that people will read the second book that I wil publish the first chapter on august 23rd. It wont be regular uploads at first, as I'd like to build this one up first.

Also im uploading a FairyBook chapter TODAY, just did it! Please check it out, it will be my ongoing story for now and it is a good one :).

If you want more from me check out my instagram: @fairy_tail_world . Im trying to get 1k followers by my birthday! Which is August 23rd :). I hope you enjoy the last chapter, and it's been great to write for you guys :)

Please read the second book and help make this one a good read for others :)

Last but not least, sorry the last few chapters havn't been so amazing but Ive been busy and I was at my dads so I wanted to publish something even though it's not perfect. This chapter, IS DEFFOOO going to be 2000 words & not including this note which is 243 words, including these.

Thank you, minna :)

_+_+__+_++-===-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=

~Riki's PoV~

"My Lord, has she passed through the gate?" I asked, placing my left hand on my right shoulder as I leaned down. Master sat infront of me, the walls so far from eachother, the only thing that layed in this room was the thrones and a red carpet. Two women with long brown hair and blue eyes, the twins Tami and Sinfey, were wearing long black dresses with a white aprion as they slid a drink with a bowl of graps onto the side desk.

"Do you doubt me, Riki? Anytime I orgainse something you seem too...doubt that it will ever happen," His hood slid off his face as he placed the glass towards his lips, the crimson in the glass slowly evaporaiting into his body.

"My Lord! How could you say such things? I will never doubt your plans!" I slammed my knees down and watched him silentley laugh at my actions.

"Riki is a good man, my Lord." Sinfey stepped infront of me as Tami bent down and slid her arm through mine, pulling me up as she stood by her sister.

Tami is the serious, lonely one. She worships Luca, would do anything for him. But he wants Lucy Heartfilia for himself when Tami wants him to notice her. As for Sinfey, she's kind and delicate. I cherish her more than any woman I know. Nobody notices the differences between the twins but when I look into Sinfey's eyes, I know it's her.

"Riki, I have a job for you." The glass slivered onto the table as the twins slowly crept behind me while our Lord pressed his fingers up to my chin and raised my head to face his eyes, "you will return with our princess and will make sure the spell doesn't fade. Understood?" I nodded.

The spell was to make sure our princess saw visions of lies. It showed her the death of her  mother, which was considered to be a illness but we transformed a spell that made her thing her mother was murdered. By Natsu Dragneel. Although he would have been too young, we made sure that Igneel had taken part in this death aswell.

Our princess will murder Natsu Dragneel. From this order, Lucy Heartfilia will be able to lose her love towards Natsu. While she then falls in love with Luca. Lucy Heartfilia will be in for a shock once our princess confronts them in the past.

I dashed out of the room and twirled than various steps, I prepared a bag and set myself towards the gate, or a giant light in the room known as a portal...

"Riki-senpai!" Sinfey's fingers wrapped around my wrists as she burried her head on my back, her hair fluttering to the left from the speed she just forced to stop. I gasped as I noticed tears contact my shirt, she was crying.

"Sinfey... what's the-"

"Promise me you'll come back!" She interuppted me, letting go of my wrist and pulling away towards the door, "promise me..."

"Sinfey... I promise." I couldn't say anything else, I just watched her body shiver as she crawled out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's POV: Throne room~

"Lucy Heartfiliam, are you ready to face yourself?" Luca whispered.

He warned her that she would face herself in the future if she stays with Natsu Dragneel, and now her actions will be punished.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's POV: Present time- Lucy's house~

"Natsu... it actually is lonely when your not here..." I sighed. I had just gotten back from my job with Gray and we got the reward  of 100,000J but money couldn't really bring Natsu here could it? Well I was wrong.

"LUCY, YOU GOT MONEY?!" Natsu jumped through the window and slammed straight into me.

"GAH!" I screamed as we rolled out of my door and into the river. I pushed my body to the surface and breathed. My heart was pounding as I felt the water on my head turn into sweat of rage, "So you barely speak to me and then you ask me for money?"

I pulled myself up as I rinse the water out of my hair, dragging myself and my clothes back into my house.

I could feel the confusion from Natsu but I shrugged and walked inside.

"Lucy!" Natsu slid through the door and left a row of water behind him which he shurgged off, "I wanted to go on a job, that's why I asked if you had money."

He faced the floor as he dug his sandles into the carpet.

"I thought you were the one rejecting me," He mumbled.

I HAVEN'T BEEN IGNORING YOU! BAKA!!! I thought before reflecting over the week and noticed how because he was trying to talk to me but I completely blew him off.

Well *inappropriate language* I sighed as I wrapped my arms around Him, pulling him too my body as he smiled.

"Let's go on an adventure.." I whispered while he grabbed my hand and jumped out of the window.

I can't explain what my heart is going right now.

Everything is perfect.

Or so it was.

=*=*=*=*==*=*=**==[+*+*+=*=*=*==*=*=[*=

WELL FUDGE! ENDING WAS BAD AND I'M SO SORRY ;-; I was focusing on my instagram This week! no excuse!

thanks for reading though! I love everyone who even read one sentence! Because it gives me the inspiration too write :3

First chapter of book two will be out soon!

Total of reads so far; 3.9k. Thank you <3

This has been 'the Celestial Spirit God'