The island

Sorry if it's short!!

~Natsu's POV~

I opened my eyes to are the infirmary ceiling. How did I get here?

I walked out and notices the guild wasn't being repaired yet. We are going to find Lucy.

Lucy... I should  have saved you.

I looked down at the floor and Sat by the bar. Happy flew over.

"Natzu! Are you ok! When Mellow teleported us back you got motion sickness" he sounded worried but he began to snicker. "Master said he has a way to  get us to the island!"

I lifted my head up, "Then what are we waiting for! I'm fired up!" I  punched my hands together and smiled.

Happy laughed, "Aye ,sir!"

Gray and Erza were already In Masters office. I stepped in and waited.

"Right, Im going to send your team. Also bring Mirajane, Gajeel and Wendy. They can help. Maybe Levy. She's been doing research on the island. It might be best to invite her. I will use a spell to transport you to the island. But I don't know Lucy's exact location, you need to find her. And please do."

Master pointed towards the door ans we went outside and grabbed the others.

Yes we were teleported. Yes I was sick along the way.

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu was purple Nd his face was swollen. He clutched to his stomach while the others just sighed.

They walked into the gave and decided to walk in groups of two.

Erza with Gray.

Natsu with Happy.

Mira with Wendy.

All went smoothly for a while

================+=+=*==*=*=*=*=*=*

omg it's short and bad. I'm sorry but the next chapter will be long ans good!