The start at the end. (Epilogue part one) -& BIG NEWS-

~Nobodys POV~

Weeks had past since the whole story with the guardians and Natsu being crazy and Lucy being a God. Normal stuff.

But Natsu couldn't get his head around a certain dream that replayed in his head. He was hurting Lucy. No... He was killing her. But she could of attacked back, anyway. Natsu, obviously thought that he was still on the edge from the previous occasions, along with the fact him & Lucy were as close as ever.

Somehow more close than before.

He even thought about officially asking her out but the almighty dragon slayer was too shy. Happy noticed it, the sly exceed.

Gray had been thinking about Juvia recently but he was more jealous at the fact Gajeel had gotten a girlfriend before him. Especially since it was Levy. What made Gray feel even more glum was when they announced they might be taking a step forward...

But there taking it slow!

Erza had been leaving on jobs without her usual comrades in the Natsu ever since an unknown incident that nobody knows apart from the knight herself & Mirajand Strauss . She had been quiet and took no noticed towards the pests of the guild; Natsu & Gray.

Everyone else had been gone back too normal and even decided too take a beach trip which was happening next week too celebrate Lucys' birthday but it was a surprise. Only the people who bothered to stay or were still in the guild knew. But if Lucy went so did Natsu.

That was going to cause a problem.

Lucy Heartfilia had been in the infirmary but had come out only two days ago. Being harassed by her best friend / burglar. She didn't even bother trying to confess too natsu because she knew it probably wouldn't end so well. Also because he was spending time with Lisanna after remembering the fact she one was thought to be dead. He wanted too make sure she was still here.

Lucy didn't even think about asking him about going on a job or even talk to him for the last couple of days, she just waited for her birthday to come and pass.

The guild was practically extreme and loud as it used too be. Nobody blamed Lucy, they just cherished her more since they were so close to closing her before. It really was feeling like Fairy Tail once again.

But behind the smiles & laughs, Erza was having problems and believed that Jellal wasn't there, which he had been missing ever since that day.

However, everyone was back too normal but nobody knew a shadow was lurking around their hearts. Watching their every move, especially the pink haired dragon slayer. She watched him like a hawk as she saw the secrets he's been hiding away from Lucy Heartfilia.

Her master; Luca Giftabel, had ordered her to travel into the past as she eliminates the boy. Nobody knew how Luca had survived but he managed to appear in the future. He wants Natsu Dragneel to finally be caught in the pain that he caused to the blonde mage. Little does she know the secretes that he's carried with him all these years. The shadow swiftly moved between each day and observed the pink haired dragon slayer, making sure she could find a way to make the blonde mage avoid him but Natsu was doing that all on his own.

The shadow crept along the side as she watched the pink haired dragon slayer as he placed his hands behind his head with a blue exceed floating beside him, "Natsu..." She mumbled as he flinched and swiftly turned around, revealing a girl freezing as the cloak flew over her head.

He frowned as his arms slid down beside his waiste, raising an eyebrow at her, "who are you?" the girl began to shake as she stepped back and into a pile of boxes. Immediatley Natsu went to help but she was gone.

"NATSU! What are you doing?" Happy slapped him across the face as he flew towards his side.

"I thought I saw somebody..." He replied.

"I didn't see anyone..." Happy placed his paws on Natsu's shoulders and hoisted himself up onto his head, smiling as he drifted of to sleep.

==============================================================================

~Lucy's POV~

I wish Erza would stop popping into my place and sleeping in the BATHROOM. Literaly in the BATH. She has been acting weird these past few weeks, it's like before after Laxus had been kicked out of Fary Tail. She had always sat alone...

But Gray was always trying to go on jobs with me now, since Erza was being like 'this' & Natsu was starting to do small jobs with Lisanna. Sometimes when she picked out a job and ran towards him, he'd look at me and then I'd turn away. Obviously I felt like he was forced to do the jobs with her, I want that to be the reason.

Suddenly, I'd get the feeling that somebody was watching me or as if Natsu was in danger. It's the reason I don't decline to Erza's requests to sleep over. Or the fact she comes to my door every night with a pillow and blanket. I offered her my bed but she refused.

Erza, so loyal but so scary. Like Happy said, Gray was exsaggerating on how she could knock down three mountains, she would probably be able to knock down two.

Well that's Fairy Tail for you.

Ever since the incident with the seven dragons. I've been wondering... What is my future self doing right now? Is she safe? Is she ok?

All I know is Natsu found her/me and they are going on adventures... That's the hope that lies in me.

"Lucy! Come on, we got a job too do!" Gray slammed his foot on my door as he knocked for me to cme outside, I grabbed my suitcase and slid a letter on the table.

I'm sure you will come, Natsu. I thought as I smiled while my body twirled down the road towards the trainstation with Gray.

++__++_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_

IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!
ITS REALLY BAD
BUT OMG
BIG NEWS

GALE IS CANNON!

GALE IS CANNON
GALE IS CANNON
GALE IS CANNON

ILL POST A PIC IN LAST CHAPTER IF I CAN!!!!!>!>!>!!>!!>!

GALE IS CANNOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CANNON

PEOPLE
GALE IS CANNON

IN THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THE MANGA, GAJEEL AND LEVY KISSED.

ALTHOUGH IT WAS SO HE COULD BREATHE, THEY STILL KISSED.

AND APPARENTLEY IF THE THEORY OF END IS TURE, LUCY WILL KISS NATSU TOO SAVE HIM!!!!!!
OMFGFIUSDIAHSHOISHAIIHOHDOIHDAOHD

Spoilers,....btw...^&&&&&&&^^^^^^ x3