The old Lucy

ok so I'm trying to make this really long but I don't know if it will be! I'm sorry! I'm focussing on another book called: the dark past. Please check it out :3

I will have more part since there so short now.

~~~~=~~~~=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=+*=*=

~NOBODY'S POV~

Lucy was flown into the sky as the spirit clutched to her back. She looked down towards her friends and felt nothing but hate. Lucy wasn't there anymore. She was being controlled by the power within her, just like those creatures.

She was like all those other people. Even though they were still stuck in the plants, they were like her. They were those creatures that were attacking Fairy Tail. It was pure power, with nothing but hatred.

Lucy would of become one of those two but instead her body entwined with the magic and took over her natural form.

Her celestial spirit keys were in Natsu's possession at the moment but the magic of the Celstial spirit God, flowed through her veins. And a hidden key was born.

The Dragon that was flying her towards Luca.

Know as Patch.

They were one.

She felt her soul floating in space. Nothing but darkness surrounded her but she could see the sadness she brought towards Her comrades... Especially Natsu.

He was screaming her name as Wendy tries to hold him back. He even let his scalf slip of his neck as Wendy pulled the scalf. He ran towards Lucy but Wendy grabbed his legs.

Lucy could hear it all but her body showed now emotion. Not even a smile and not even a tear.

Lucy was nothing but a lost soul. Lost on darkness.

She was surrounded by terrified memories, from watching her mother's death, to watching her future self claim Natsu and the others died.

They prevented that future but never saw this one coming.