The morning after...

SORRY FOR SPELLING- TIRED

~??? POV~

"It's almost time..." he whispered, his hands stretching out across the throne he placed himself on and revealed the stench of peaches.

"Yes, master." I raised my body, placing the hood over my head before turning towards the door, slamming it straight behind me as I listened to the creaks that yelled behind me. I felt my body move slowly down the castle pathway that was on the top floor. The gaps in the walls brushing my hood off my face, my temper rising as I clutched my hand towards it to keep it up. I stopped in my tracks to look at the orange sky. The moon swapping placements with the sun, I breathed in the air and tasted the bread burning from several floors down.

The part of the sun that remained sizzled on my skin from the thin material that layed across my body. The heat vibraited through my lungs and made my heart begin to burn as the flames that shinned through my eyes reminded me of my duty.

I picked my pace up and traveled down the castle stairs, twisting my body as I jumped down a few and tried to maintain my balance. I opened the doors to the basement. Walking down towards the blue light with the patterns of differnt guild marks.

Including Fairy Tail's. The guild of my enemy.

My guild...

"Be warned Natsu Dragneel. Your mine..."

~Luca's POV~

I hate having to see you love another man but seeing the smile that shines through the night and sparkles more than the stars, makes my heart skip a beat. Even though my heart beats no more, I'm still alive. In the earth. My soul lives on and watches over your every move, praying to save you for the dark days that wait ahead.

The boy you love, will be your doom. I could of saved you but I rather you experience this one moment of glory before you burn in the pool of your own blood, you thought it was over but this is only the start. The world will consume you, he will drive you away from exictence. I'm afraid I have given my breath up for nothing, I wish you would just know your true feelings for me.

I warn you my sweet, as you lay next to him, his arms wrapping around your body, radiaiting the heat of love through your veins. The love you feel will fade as you do.

Every moment you spend with him, the more attached you feel, the more secure you will feel. But when you open those doors one day, your world will end, leaving you to float through the darkness of your past for eternity.

Do not leave without him, no matter what. For your fate will be collided with death for the future. Believe in him.

He will break you, turn your bones to dust and leave the stentch of rotten flesh with maggots sinking in the blood of your soul. But when your falling, he will catch you. His body will embrace ever touch you deliver towards him.

Even if it hurts.

Never stop loving him...

Goodbye for now my sweet...

But don't lose hope or you will face yourself in the future...

~Lucy's POV~

I ended up waking up in my bed, the memories of last night ending from when I confessed towards Natsu. I rubbed my head and glanced around the room to make sure Natsu wasn't sneaking into my apartment. I sighed at the thought of him not beind here and I was right, until the door slammed open.

"GAH!" I screamed as Natsu, followed by Erza, Gray and Happy ran in and jumped on me. They all laughed as I frowned, "WHY!?" I screamed, Erza sat up as she patted my shoulder.