Fairy Tail~

IMPORTANT NOTICE----

let me get this straight x3

The vision charle had and the dream Natsu had Will be in book two x3
I know I know. I hate when this happens but you know.

it actually will probably be in this book.
'Cause I changed my ideas and I don't think it will work so well right now.

Comment what you think!?
I'd prefer for those reading this to be happy with my decision!

Btw, ive been typing on my phone. So i didnt realise that my chapters were short. Im gonna make this 3000 words. Minimum. Deal? :)

Thanks so much for everything :3
love - fairy_tail_world

#The Nalu World <3~

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*==*=**=*=**=*===*=*=*

~Lucy's POV~

I saw it.

Fairy Tail.

My home. My family. My friends

Natsu.

As we spun towards the ocean, every moment flashed into my mind.

But important, I mean Fairy Tail. Important memories I held with them.

I remember hearing their voices of rage shouting towards me, begging for me to survive in the adventure of the infinity clock. My body floating to the bottom of  the abyss, with no emotions. My mind had gone blank and blurs of two figures screaming a faded name echoed through my eardrums. Then I remembered.

I heard Natsu screaming my name as his soul was beginning to fade into existence. My body boiled with his flames and I unleashed Lucy Heartfillia.

I was alive.

And that's what was happening now. My brain decided to collapse the memories of my old self into my eyes. Encouraging for her to overtake my body. To let  my magic die and hers rise. My voice was stretching towards the air but was pinned down anytime it was so close to freedom. I wanted to say his name.

I felt my cheeks go damp but dry in an instant from the rush of wind that passed us. I saw faces of the people I loved.

No... the people I love... She whispered through my brain.

But then I felt his cheek flow away from mine. His leg was in my stomach and somehow covered in flames. The pain was horrendous.

My stomach was shrieking as the flames sizzler the blood that managed to escape my system. I was pushed down, further towards the ground and I watched a shade of blue grab the salmon boy.

He expected me to rise up, to fight, to be the darkness.

But the light had found me.

Fairy Tail had found me.

Lucy was back.

But it doesn't mean I was safe.

I knew Natsu didn't want to go down for me, he hurt me enough and he probably thought Patch would save me.

That wasn't the case.

My body was slowly falling down towards the swarm of water, waiting to crack my bones. My body couldn't heal. I may have the magic power still inside me but that doesn't mean I can control it as much.  If I hit the water. I'm dead.

I noticed the gold armour begin to scatter. It was like a glass smashing and piercing through the sky. The gold had vanished into speckles of Sun and my armour was red. It represented the amount of blood I was using.