Flashes of the world.

I'm so sorry! I'm gonna do long chapters now!!! Promise :3

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**==**=*==*===*=*=**=

~NATSU'S POV~

I watched Lucy fly of and away from me. I screamed her name and she just looked at me, full of emptiness. I saw a body with no soul.

But I saw Lucy's beautiful face. Her hazel eyes and her blonde hair made my heart skip a beat. When ever I saw her with Gray or other guys, my blood would boil in jealously. My dreams would only be happy if she was in them and the memories I hold onto always have Lucy in them. Our first mission, our journeys and even when I go into Lucy's house without permission. She may hate me doing that but it's because I never want to leave her side.

She is the one.

I felt tears sliver down my face and bash against the ground. I fell to my knees and placed my hands on my face. I screamed her name and watched Wendy place a hand on my shoulder, she was crying too. But I was too week to comfort her aswell.

Lucy thought she was weak....

#flashback

"Natsu!" She was knocked across the floor and bashed right towards the wall, the wall crumbled and Lucy yelled in pain.

"Lucy!" I screeched and slammed the beasts body towards the sky. It fell down and was knocked into the ground as I slammed my leg into its stomach.

"Lucy! Are you alright?!" I ran towards her side and picked her up (bridal style). She sighed. "Lucy?" I mumbled and she twitched.

"Natsu... Why am I so weak? Without you I'm as good as dead... I'm so weak.." She dozed of in my arms and a tear just managed to escape her eyes.

#End of Flashback

She was wrong.

No Lucy... I thought. I'm weak without you.

~Grays POV~

"Ice make-" I heard a loud scream of Lucy's name echo around me. I looked up but was blasted in the face but one of those things.

My body scrapped across the floor and I coughed blood. I stood up and ran towards the voice.

"Gray!" Erza yelled. She grabbed her sword and plunged it into those. It screamed and vanished.

"Re-equip-" Erza was chucked towards me. And we fell back in pain.

Suddenly a shadow appeared in front of us. I stood up in front of Erza. She had a better fight defending us instead of me. But I needed to protect my friend.

I gasped as the shadow stepped forward and dropped to my knees. Erza placed a hand on my shoulder and lifted herself up. Her mouth dropped and her body froze when she saw who It was.

"Lucy?!" She silently yelled. Lucy smiled.

"Lucy?" Her voice sounded mechanic and echoed. "My magic devoured her. Her spirit is lost in suffering. But soon to be, the blood of the ones she loves will be on her hands. Literally."

She laughed and grinned. Her red eyes were piecing into me like daggers. I was scared. Not because of Lucy, or whatever magic has possessed her, but because if I fight her, Lucy will be damaged and maybe die. Which means I can't save Lucy. And that means were all as good as dead.

"Aha! Go on! Fight me! I beg you!" She chucked loudly and it ended with a screech those creatures make. Suddenly she was behind me and pushed me away from Erza. Her nails were like claws and she grabbed me, her nails digger into my skin. I screamed.