The darkness

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu and Happy had reached a dead end so they decided to go in another direction and luckily ran into Mira and Wendy.

"Bastard, we got lost!" Natsu mumbled and sighed. Mira smiled and Wendy looked worried.

"Wendy," Mira said, catching her attention, "We will find Lucy. I promise." Mira nodded at Wendy and the sky Dragon slayer spirit was lifted up. She smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, Mira-san!" Wendy became focused and carried on in the direction they were heading.

Natsu moaned. "Ugh. Are we there yet? I'm hungry!" Happy was nodding in agreement and everyone ignored them.

"What brings these fairies here?" A cloaking choice echoed across the cave. Mira stood in front of Wendy. While Natsu lit his hand on fire.

"Who are you?!" He yelled but got a chuckle in response.

A light glowing figured appeared confront of them. With pure white eyes and a white grin.

"Its one of  those things!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Natsu. You, Wendy and Happy go ahead. I'll take care of this." Mira suddenly had her hair flaming towards the sky, her outfit was completely changed and her hands were claws.  A tail grew behind her.

She was in demon form. Literally.

Natsu decided not to argue and grabbed Wendy. They ran through the cave leaving Mira behind.

"Don't mess with our family!" Mira lifted her hand.

Natsu and Wendy looked at eachother as they ran when they heard a croaked scream.

They carried on running and gasped in horror.

There were huge plants everywhere. They all contained people's bodies. There bodies wrapped in line Of a certain colour and their bodies looked so week.

"There's so many...." Wendy whispered and Natsu nodded. He looked through all of them and noticed how he didn't know a single one.

"I don't recognize anyone..." He mumbled.

Then suddenly he saw a gigantic one. It was so big the person inside wasn't visible enough and he couldn't tell who It was. The scent was a different story.

Natsu's eyes widened and Wendy gasped. Happy was  confused and tried to figure what was wrong.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled, her body slowly became visible and she was wrapped around in fold lines. Which we're sown into her body. Her hair was in pigtails and she was wearing her casual blue too which was torn apart. The bottom part of her body was covered by vines and  leaves. She was floating in the plant. Unconscious.

"Fire dragons roar!" Natsu screamed as his mouth unleashed the flames. It bounced of the plant and turned into smoke.

"Damnit!" Natsu punched the wall which fromed a crack up the wall and Natsu noticed something.

The roots of the plants were on the too of the cave.

"Happy!" Natsu yelled and Happy noticed the same thing.

"Aye sir!" He screamed and lifted Natsu into the air. He let go as Natsu grabbed the root and forced it out of the cave.

The plant began to crumble.

Natsu slid down the side of the cave and jumped towards Wendy. He dragged her behind a rock and waited for the silence.

When the air was filled with dust and the plant had vanished Natsu ran toward.

Lucy was on the floor covered in water.

"Lu-!" Natsu was interrupted by her screams. She sat up and screamed, a light glowing around her. The lines on her body began to sizzle and her eyes were closed.

She turned towards Natsu and the others. She stopped screaming and reopened her eyes.

It was red. Her eyes. Were red. She stood up and suddenly her clothes transformed.

Her top was now  gold with armour should caps. The vines turned into gold metal shorts and black boots formed around her legs.

Her eyes grew several inches longer and had Brown streaks with her blond luxurious hair. It was tied up and yet still reached her hips.

A sword of gold formed in her right hand and in the other was a black key.

"Gate of the spirit Dragon! Patch!" She yelled but her voice sounded like a machine.

A DRAGON formed from the key, it was mall but was strong. It had black scales and red lines formed around it. It climbed onto Lucy's back and his hands were absorbed into her skin.

The cave around them began to vanish and Wendy gasped when she saw her guild fighter the creatures all over again. The light in the sky was just one massive one now and Lucy smiled.

She was flown into the sky and away from Natsu and the others.

Natsu grabbed her me but she kicked him.

"Touch me. And I'll kill you."

Lucy was now the celestial spirit God...