Surprise?

A week later*

Trinity P.O.V.

Huhhhh, its time to leave the bahamas. We had fun & sex while it lasted.

Slim P.O.V.

Shit. We on our way home from this vacation. I aint even mad tho. We had hella fun & some fye ass sex. At least we fucked on the bed tho. That was my goal, but me & Tay got busy in that bed multiple times. I guess that vacation brung out her inner freak. We need to travel more often.

--------

*@ home*

Tristan P.O.V

"Ahhh Damn, im tired." i say plopping down on the couch. "Me too." Neya said layin out on the floor. We go upstairs & lay in the bed.

"T, whatchu think about kids?" she asked.

"I been waitin on you to pop that question ma, you know im down." i say kissin her. I started undressin her, & shit, you know what that lead too!

X P.O.V.

"The results are in." Maury said. This my mf show! "When it comes to 3 year old Destiny......Mark, you ARE the father!" Crowd goes wild.

This niqqa hella salty, he swore he wasnt the daddy.

"Babe, would you ever deny or doubt our baby?" Trinity asked.

"Hell naw. Cause i know you aint givin my pussy to nobody else & im too sexy for you too cheat." i say.

"Shut up punk." she said punchin my chest.

"Frl ma, i wouldnt neva doubt our shorties. That shit is stupid. Whoever dont take care of they kids is deadbeat & dont give a fuck & ion want none of my kids growin up without both parents."

"Thanks baby, that y i love you."

"I love you more beautiful."

We both cuddled & then fell asleep. We both was tired as hell.

Slim P.O.V.

Im goin thru the fridge too see whats to drink & ion see shit i aint but a bottle of vodka. I mean shit, bein the niqqa i am, i drink it out the bottle. Here come Tay, she crazy & i know she finna raise hell.

"No Slim, you need to stop that fuckin drinkin everytime you see a bottle!" Tay snappy ass yelled.

"You act like its alot in this bottle."

"So what, Slim, you not suppose to do that, & we just got home. I wanted to chill but i guess you wanna drink. Stop it because it will become a habit" Tears formed in her eyes.

"Why you blowin up on me? I only took a few sips damn! Calm that shit down girl. You act like im an alcoholic. It aint neva gone get that bad!"

"Damn Slim, thats the same thing my daddy said too my mama." she said as tears fell.

"Im sorry ma, i aint think you was gone get this mad. I aint gone never be an alcoholic, you hear me?"i say hugging her & whipping her tears.

"How do i know that Slim?" She asked.

"Cause ima take care of you, i'll never do that to you ma, i love you too much."

"You mean you love us?"

"Whatchu mean?" i asked.

"Surprise. You're gonna be a daddy." she said rubbin her stomach.

"Are you serious bae?" i ask.

"Yep. Im serious." she said.

"Yessss, i been tryna getchu pregnant."

"What?"

"I was hopin that since we didnt use a condom that you would get pregnant. But shit ma, im glad."

"Me too. I love you Chance Carson."

"I love you too Taylor Monroe" i said kissin her & then her stomach.

Im finna be a daddy. Im happy as fuck. This girl aint goin no where.

-------------------------------------------------

Short or nah?

Im sorry yall, im tired but i gave yall a luh sum sum!

Vote & comment.

Hope you like!