Benefits

"Only fools fall in love, they must've been talkin about us. Sometimes i feel like we've been here before. Honeymoon Avenue." -Ariana Grande ♥

Tristan POV

Me & Neya are in Cancun for our honeymoon. Right now we are putting on our gear to go swim. Its so dope down here. I love it.

"Im ready." she said comin out of the bathroom in her bikini. She looked good w. her 3 month old baby bump. "Awww look @ you." i say to her.

"Stoppp playin T!" she said.

"Naw baby im frl."

"W/e."

We head down to the beach. The water was so blue & clear. It was amazin.

We messed around in the water, splashed around & shit. We then went back to the room to get cleaned up & get clothes on to go out to eat. We were matching in all white & gold. We head out to a restaraunt & eat.

We're back @ the room & i cant lie & say i aint horny. We on our honeymoon for cryin out loud.

"Bae, im horny." i said tappin her thigh.

"Good. Stay that way."

Ok, she wanna play but ima get mine.

I get on top of her leading her on. & She just couldnt hold out. See, i told yal i was gone get mines!

Yeeeaaaaa Boy!

*1 Year Later*

Trinity POV

Its been a year, so let me catch you up. Me & X graduated, of course, everyone has been good, Mira is sooo grown even though her sassy ass is 1 goin on 2. Oh & Neya had a healthy baby boy named Tristan, yep another Jr! We call him Tj. Him so cute!! Him, Mira, Caleb (Cj's son), & Brooklynn love eachother. Me & X got a new house together. My brother & Neya are doing good, & So are Slim & Tay. As for Zye, him & his old therapist Abrielle are together. They are so cute. Ion think she's another Tyti either.

Slim POV

I got a surprise for Tay. Im at the tattoo parlor & im finna get her & our daughter name tatted on me. Oh yea, Tristan, X & Cj w. me too. They gettin the girl's names tatted too. They dont know but they asses betta be grateful, real talk.

We all in our chairs ready to get these girls inked on us for life. I got Tay's name tatted on my chest. It was her name in cursive with our date in the background. As for Mira's name, i got it on the back of my hand. That shit was dope. Well im gettin inked so ✌.

Tristan POV

I got 'A' & 'T' & the day we got married in roman numerals on my back. It stung a little but ima gee, c'mon now, im tatted already. Me  all my dudes. After that was done that shit was so raw. It was cold, she gone love it, i just know. I already got my son name tatted on me so, i just needed something to represent me & Neya.

Cj PoV

At this tattoo parlor w. the guys. As if we aint been here 80 million times already. Im gettin lil Cj's footprints on my back with his name & birthdate, & getting Bre's name tatted on my neck. Its gone be dope.

X POV

Gettin T's name tatted on me is a big step but ion wanna spend my life w. nobody else but her. I'll take a love risk, but we'll see what the future holds. In the future i could always get a cover up if things dont last forever. So i got her name on my neck. She better love my ass forever.

***

We all done & shit looks good. We part ways & head home.

****

"Omg, X! I love it!" she said hopping on me. "Why'd you get it?" she asked. "Cause i love you, & i wanna be w. you forever." i say. & With that being said, she crashed her lips into mines. She loves me...

Slim POV

When i got home, Tay was tearin the kitchen up. She was cookin for ya boy & i was like oooo shit! Im starvin! I take my shirt off, & walk up behind her, wrappin my arms around her. I guess i scared the shit outta her cause she jumped. She turned around & slapped me right on my tattoo hella hard. "Damn Tay!" i say in pain. It was funny but not funny. That shit burned. "Im sorry! You scared m-....OMG Slim, thats my name!" she said staring @ my chest tatt. "No shit Tay, you aint have to slap it." i say. "Fuck you." she said. "When? just let me know ma." i say. I show her Mira's name on the bck of my hand too. "Awwww Slimmy, you so sweet!" she said pinchin my cheeks. "I love em!" she said wrappin her arms around my neck, kissing me. I couldnt even respond cause she was eatin my face off. But thats my baby, & she can do that. She got a nigga ready for her to drop them panties, but shit im hungry, i'll break her off later. Call me petty, but im hungry. Shit, she betta calm her nerves & appreciate, i done been @ the tattoo shop all day.

****

I ate & im cool now. Shit was good. Yall all should know that my bby can throw down. I bet yall want soebody like my baby, but oh fuckin well cause she one of a kind. Naw, back to unfinished business im kinda horny & shit so good thing Mira is spending the night w. Brooklyn, & Xavia @ Trinity & X's crib. "Baby, lets fuck." i say. "Why so straight forward?" she asked. "What im suppose to say? Lets have sexual intercourse as of now?" i say sarcastically. "Fuck You." she said.

"Thats what i wanna do, if you quit messin around."

"Ion think you ready for me." she said gettin up & twirlin, teasing me.

"Naw, ion think you ready for me." i say.

"We'll see about that." she said grabbin my hand leading me upstairs.

I couldnt help but watch that ass the whole way to the room.

Pray for us cause shit finna get fucked up. I aint been up innat in a while so.....

Tristan POV

I get home to hear my mini me cryin. As soon as i closed the door, he ran up to me. "Whats wrong luh man?" i say picking him up. "Mommy, whoop me." he said pointing down th hall. "Aww Shut up, i aint whoop you, i slapped your hand!" she yelled comin out of the bedroom. "What he do?" i say slightly laughin, wiping his tears. "He freakin poured all my foundation makeup  on my shoes & clothes." she said. "Aww babe, i'l buy you some new stuff. It aint nothin." i say. "Ok...thanks baby." she said. I calmed Jr down & went to show Neya the tattoo. I show her. "Damn T, i love it. Its dope." she said. "Im glad you like it." i say kissing her neck. I could hear the slight moans coming from her so im knowin i was turnin her on. I bit her neck & she jumped back. "You fuckin asshole!" she said rubbing her neck. "You know what that mean? Im hungry, get cookin." i say. Then next thing i know, i feel her hand go across my swolen tattoo. That shit stung like hell. When i gave her that look, she ran into the bedroom. I chased after her, but she was too fast. She ran in, slammed the door, & locked it. "Open the door Neya!" i say tryna twist the knob. "Nope!" she said laughin. Okay, i see ima have to bribe & trick her. "Yo son want you." i say. "No he dont, he wants you!" she said. Ugh man. "Ok, i guess i gotta take all this shit back to the mall that i bought you today." i say stomping pretending to walk away. I heard the door unlock & slowly start to open. As soon hmas she pokes her head out the door i bust in & i tickle torture her ass cause i know she hate it. Think about that next time babe.