Good News.

Tristan P.O.V

Tristan P.O.V.

My phone rung. It was Slim:

Me: Brooo, Waddup?

Slim: Me & Twin found that niqqa that shot cuz, i got him tied up here @ the trap.

Me: Ight im comin down right naw.

Slim: Ight Thugga.

Before we even hung up i was in my ride. Omw there, i call Zye & X. Wasnt no need to call Cj, i know he there w. Slim. They on they way there now too. This niqqa finna pay. Ion know why he thought he was bouta walk anotha day on Earth & thats on my mama, next Mf that cross me or my sister gone be beggin for they life.

About 15 mins later...

"Please man, i swear i aint try too." he begged.

"Shut the fuck up!' i say hittin his temple w. my gun. This niqqa pissin me off.  I swear im seein red right now.

"Who was you tryna shoot then?" Slim smart mouth ass said.

"Yo ass!" the dude said. After that was said, Slim was goin in on ole dude. Thats wtf he get. Now, he been breathin too long. Its time too finish him. 187 Shit!

"POW.....POW.....!" the sound of my gun went off. One to the head, one to the chest. The niqqa had it comin. OH well. I ain't feel no guilt. People wanna steady harm me & mines. Man, miss me w. the BS! Fuck em. They dont give af about me, ion give no fuck eitha. Im glad that T is alive, but the thing is, she could be dead right now.

"Get this shit cleaned up, im out. Yall got me?" i say.

"Yea we gotchu." they all said in unison.

I dapped them up & jetted. Thats why i fucks w. them. OTF! (Only the Fam)

I get home from handling my business @ the trap & Neya was knocked out. Not wantin to wake my baby up, i grab my towels & take my shower in the downstairs bathroom. After i was done, i dry off, & put on my boxers, & slip into the bed wrapping my arms around Bae. "Hey Baby." i whispered in her ear kissing her neck. "Hey boo." she said turnin around. "You miss me?" i ask. "Yea, where you been?" She asked. I paused.

"Uhh @ the trap handlin business ma. I found that niqqa from the party that shot T."

"Did you get em Bae?"

"Yep, i got em."

"Thats my baby!" she said kissin me.

"Damn, you dont care that i just killed somebody?"

"Shid! He had it comin & im your R.O.D. so whatchu say goes."

"Thats what i like!" i grab her so she was on top straddling me. She reached down to kiss me. My hands gripped her ass as we continued to make out. I felt my buddy gettin happy down there. I know she feel it too. I slip off her tank top as she tugged @ the front of my boxers.

"I want it T." she said breathing hard w. lust in her eyes.

I can satisfy her needs ;). So we get off the bed & undress eachother. I mean i only had on boxers & that aint take long. Easy access niqqa!

I lay her on the bed & kiss her, makin her moan between our kisses.

"You ready ma?"

"Fuck Yea."

I slide in & she let out a moan. I go slow & then layed the pipe down. She know she love daddy dick.

Trinity P.O.V