Not to be....

"Wont you stay w. me? Cause i bought your new weave. No i done spent my cheese. Bitch you owe me..." -Chris Brown ❤

Trinity POV

I woke up sweating my ass off. I just had the worst dream ever. I had a dream that i lost my baby. I sat up & rubbed my stomach. I went downstairs to see X watching Madea's big happy family. "What wrong baby?" he asked. "I just had a dream that we lost the baby." i said as a tear slipped from my eye. He pulled me into him. "The baby gone be okay, i promise." he said kissing my cheek. I laid back with him & watched the movie.

Slim POV

"Slim!!!" i heard Tay scream. I ran upstairs to her. She was standing on the sink. "what!? What!?" i say. 

"Its a spider in the tub, kill it!" she said pointing. I was dying of laughter. "You too old for this." i said. She stale faced me. I took off my nike slide & killed the spider. "Happy?" i asked her. "Aha, dont get smart mf, just wait till you want something."  she said.

"W/e, you'll gimme what i ask." i said going back downstairs to see Mira playing with her hello kitty. "Daddy." she said. "Whats up baby?" i asked her. "Eat eat." she said telling me she was hungry. I went to the kitchen & whipped my baby something up real quick. After she ate, she fell asleep so i took her to her room. I went to our bedroom to see Tay on the bed. I was about to go get in the shower but  I went over to her & hovered over her. She was on instagram. "Move Slim." she said. I ignored her & started to kiss her neck. She tried to push me over but she started to slip out slight moans.

I slip my hands into her shorts & started to massage her. She threw her head back & i could feel her getting wet by the minute.

"Say my name baby." i whispered to her. "Shit Slim." she moaned. We undressed eachother. I rammed in while she was face down, ass up. I hit her with the backshots & pulled her hair. She put her face in the pillow to stop the screams. I sped up shoving into her deeper & deeper. I smacked her ass as she threw that ass back. My baby is a freak ✌!

Cj POV

"No, dont play in that! This is mommy's!" i heard Bre yell to my son. I walk in the bathroom to see him pour all of her foundation on the floor. "Quit yellin at my son." i said.

"W/e, he fucked my shit up." she mumbled.

"He only one, you'll be ight." i said. She cleaned it up while i wiped his hands off. She walked into our room & went to the closet.

"Aye baby, you smell that?" i asked her.

"No, ion smell nothing." she said.

"Me either, start cooking." i say. She stale faces

me. Oh well, a nigga & his son is hungry. She ignored me & went over to the vanity where her apple laptop was. She logged in. Well, look like i gotta starve, & get skinnier, & die from starvation. After that, i'll be bones, no skin. After that i'll be dust, & air. All of that from a lack of food that my baby mama aint doin nothing about. Thats sad, i aint gone cry cause thats gay, but its sad. I love yall, so when i die, yall know why. Just hold it down yall.  ✌

Zye POV

So Abrielle sent me to get something to eat. Somethin simple so i went to McDonalds. When i pull up to the menu, i place my order:

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds, may i take your order?" some dry ass lady said.

"Yea, can i get uhh, uhhh a burger w. cheese...& uhh..." i said until she cut me off.

"So you want a cheese burger?" she said.

"No bitch, i said a burger w. cheese, who tf you gettin smart w.?" i said.