Promise

Neya P.O.V.

We on our way home from the club. We had a good ass time, now it's time for us to be w. our Baes!

*@ home*

I walk in the house, it's 2:12. Tristan, Slim,& X Playin 2k14 on the play station. When I walk in...

"Hey scrubs." I say walkin in. "Scrubs?" they all say in unison. "Yep, scrubs." I laugh. "Yall have fun?" Slim smart mouth ass says. "Yep." Tay said Fallin her tired ass on the couch. "I hope not too much fun." X says. "Too late baby!" Trinity yells from the kitchen. "Tay & Slim, yall stayin the night?" I ask takin my shoes off. "Yep." Tay says. "Ight, guest room it is!" I say. "I guess thats my cue fellas!" Tristan said stretching. "ight man". Slim & X dapped Tristan."Goodnight everybody" I say walkin upstairs with Bae.

As soon as we stepped in the door of the room, Bae grabbed me & crashes his lips into mine. His kisses was so sweet! "I missed you baby." He said between the kisses. "I missed you too". He picked me up & carries me over to the bed. He kisses me all down my neck & chest causing me to let out slight moans. My heart is pounding hella hard, cause me & Tristan never had sex. But I aint stoppin him from doin his thing cause I want it from him! He undressed me & then his self. He went in....& we did it for the remainder of the night. Got damn im IN love!

Tay P.O.V.

*In the guest room*

The guest room got a bathroom. You know what that mean?! Shower w. Bae! Yasss! I'm glad we bought clothes here, cause we woulda been some horny mutha fuckas!

Me & Slim in the shower together. You know I had to messy bun the weave baby! Cant get that wettttt. Anyways, Slim held me the whole time. I was in heaven. Water was drippin off of our bodies. We got out, dried off, & finished the night off. I think I'm in love!

Trinity P.O.V.

X & I was cuddled up then things got a little interesting. You know we some suckas! I AM in love. "I Love you baby, for forever ma." he said kissing me. "Forever?" I ask. "No doubt." he said. We fell asleep.

*the next mornin*

Tristan P.O.V.

Last night was just like...Wow. I think me & Neya might just be rockin for that minute tho. She too good to be messin over,& i wouldnt do her wrong. She just make me feel different yo. A good different tho. I can actually say i guess im in love w. her. This girl right here changed me. Im layin here thinkin bout our future plans together. "GoodMornin Bae". i say as she woke up. "Mornin Baby". she said back. She got up & went to the bathroom. Damn i love her. Ion know what i wanna do today. I think we should go shoppin tho. "Bae!?" i yell. "Huh?" she said comin out of the bathroom from brushin her teeth & washin her face. "You wanna go shoppin today?" i asked. " Yea baby." I got up to do my hygiene. I came back to the bed & cuddled w. Bae. "I love you girl." i said kissin her neck. "I love you too boy." she said back.

We got up to get in the shower & get dressed. We gone match today. We wearin our blue polo shirts, white shorts, & aqua blue j's. Yea we dope.

Slim P.O.V.

Tay, man she bomb bro. The pussy bomb too tho. I cant even lie tho, i see us bein together for a long ass time. She gone be my R.O.D. I love this girl man. I cant do her wrong frl. & I wouldnt even think about it, she'll beat my ass right along w. Neya tough ass! "Mornin Ma." i say. "Mornin Daddy". She said smilin. "I like the sound of that." i say back. "Sarcasm babe" she said. How she gone do me like that? "Real funny, you wanna go meet my moms?" She smiled. "Sure." she said. "You real special ma, you the ONLY girl i ever let my mom meet. Cj bring all his gf's to my mama. He a hoe, but he cant be no more tho." she laughed. "Awww thanks baby, & dont talk about yo brother." she said punchin me. "Ight girl, you betta stop hittin me, or you gone get it." "Get what, luh weak ass." she said. Okay, cool! She wanna play? I got up & we start play fightin. She hit hard i aint gone lie but i had her ass. "Okay, okay i quit!" she screamed. "Can i get a kiss?" i say holdin her down. "Nope!" she was movin her head everytime i went in for the kiss.

I finally got her lips. "I see i still got my kiss tho." i say. She know she liked that kiss, she cheesin hella hard. "W/e Chance!" she semi-yelled. She fake mad naw. "Im just that niqqa, you cant be mad." she threw a pillow @ me. "I love you Taylor." i say kissin her. "I love you too Chance." We got in the shower, got out, & got dressed. She goin to meet mom.

X P.O.V.

Last night was some Boss shit! Me & my baby made love. She cant resist the dick. Lhh. Anyways, when my momma get back from her vacation to The Bahamas then T goin to meet her. This girl aint goin no where so why not? Speakin of vacation, i think we all (Tristan & Neya, Tay & Slim, & Me & T) should go somewhere, you know. To get outta this town im tired of seein in, so we should get away for awhile. That shit gone be dope.

Neya P.O.V.

Me & Bae @ the mall cashin out. He showin out buyin all this stuff for me. I aint no gold digger tho. I honestly could care less about the Cashin out because nothin matters unless we together.

We walk hand in hand thru the mall gettin all stares. Yea, we dope. I know! We pass by the Jewelry store in the mall. "Baby that ring is sooo cute." i say. "You like that?" he asked. "Yea, its sooo fye!" i say. He laughed. "What?" i ask. "Nun, its just that 'fye' word." "Whats wrong w. it?" "Its funny ma."

We bought hella shit today. Now we on our way home. "Bae, i wanna go out to eat tonight, just me & you." he said. "Me too, where tho?" i ask. He know i love food. "When we get to the house go get ready, ima be back to get ready, i gotta go handle some business ma." he said. "Okay baby."

*Getting ready*

Yassss bitch! Lol but i got on one of my outfits i just bought. I got on my high-low gray dress, black blazer, & black wedges. With my hair flat ironed straight down. I sprayed on perfume & put on my black jewelry & waited for Tristan to get ready. "You ready ma?" Tristan yelled. "Yep!" i yell back.

*@ the restaraunt*

We ate & now we talkin & laughin. "You know i love you right?" T asked. "Yea, i know bae." i respond. He reached in his pocket & pulled out a ring box. "Bae, i love you & i promise to love you for the rest of my life. Will you take my promise ring?" he asked holdin out the ring that i said i liked @ the mall. "Yes Bae!" i said leaning over the table to kiss him. "Thanks ma, cause i woulda been hella salty if you said no tho." "Bae, you know i wasnt gone say no, thats y you asked!" i respond. "I Love you Tristan Carter." i say. "I love you Neya Williams." he said.

When we left the restaraunt & went back home. He undressed me, i undressed him, & one thing lead to another. He made love to me so good. I swear i love my life. When i was younger, i never imagined my life to go this way, but i aint complainin.