Best Vacation

*Few Weeks Later*

Tristan P.O.V.

"Is everybody ready?" i ask comin downstairs. "Yep." they say in unison. We all goin to the Bahamas for a week. This shit gone be fun. "Aye fellas, help me take all the luggage to the car." i say grabbin 2 suitcases.

We put all the luggage in the trunk of our cars & was on our way to the airport.

*On the Plane*

"Ooohhh, no. Im finna piss on myself." Neya said shakin. "Bae, its ok. Girl, aint nothin gone happen to you." i say laughin & huggin her. "Its not funny T, didnt you ever see Snakes on a Plane, or Final Destination?" she asked panicing. "Them unreal ass, weak ass movies. Aye, you gone be ok, alright?" i say. "I guess." she said back.

*A few hours later.*

"This view is so pretty!" Neya said lookin off our room balcony. "Yea, this shit is dope." i say. She got on her tippy toes & i gave her a peck. Damn i love my baby.

X P.O.V.

"Omg, i cant wait to get in that water." Trinity said as we wached the waves of the ocean on our room balcony. "Yo bro said we all gone get ready & go down to the beach in a min." i say to her. "I love you Ma, forever." i say huggin her from behind. "I love you to, forever." she said back.

Slim P.O.V.

"Damn, Bae, this shit is dope ma." i say walkin thru the room. "It is though." she said back. I sit on the bed & its soft as fuck. "Bae, we gotta fuck on this bed before we leave. Frl." i said. "Oh, you already knowin." she said givin me that look. Ah Yeah.

Cj P.O.V.

Me & Bre standin on the balcony watchin the ocean & feelin the breeze. "I love this place already." she said smilin & closin her eyes. "I know, me too." i say rubbin her stomach & holdin her from behind. Now that i realize that i really do got a baby on the way, it makes me love Bre & my unborn child even more. This vacation gone do something to me. Seein the breeze flow thru her hair, made me get all warm inside, & just thinkin that she's carryin my seed means the world to me & i refuse to let her go thru this pregnancy alone or let our baby grow up without a father.

Zye P.O.V.

"Thanks for bringin me Zye." Joyia said hugging me. "You welcome ma." i say. Tristan texted me.

Tristan: Yall ready to go down

Me: Yea, here we come.

Tristan: Ight.

Joyia got on her bikini, lookin all good. I got on my trunks & we headed down with everybody else.

Neya P.O.V.

"Tristan Noooo!" i scream as he threw me in the water. Ughh! i hate when people do that. I got a whole attitude now. It was kinda fun tho, but i still hate it. "You shoulda knew i was finna do that!" he said grabbin me & kissin my neck.

X P.O.V.

Me & Trinity chillin & shit w. the crew on this bomb ass beach. Her ass lookin fat & titties lookin all big in her swimsuit. Im glad we came on this trip. Its Chill.

After a while of foolin around in the water, we all went back to the rooms to get dressed for dinner @ the hotel restaraunt. "Baby, should i wear this dress or this one?" Trinity asked. "That one cool." i say pointin to one of the white dresses. Everybody wearin all white.

Me & T get ready & head down.

Trinity P.O.V.

We all downstairs in the hotel eating dinner. We all look good in all white. Well i got on a one sleeve tight fitted, mid thigh dress w. my tall white wedges. My hair is flat ironed straight. We eatin, talkin & laughin. Havin a good time.