What Went Down....Part 2

"She said I could, take control of her body, but its only for the weekend. She said ima let you do you.....I said oh yea ima do you. Take it to the room boom boom. I'll make you feel it your rib cage, roll my weed on it. Just like its her birthday, im tippin, you sippin..."- Chris Brown ❤

X POV

I just woke up to my baby screaming that her water broke. I cant lie, i was scared as hell. We got her up & dressed & were rushing to the hospital while everybody else followed. Except for Tay, she went to our crib to get the baby bag. When we get there, this nurse rushed her in on a wheelchair. I was filled w. so many emotions right now. Im scared, happy, nervous, horny, i aint even gone lie. But besides the fact, the love of my life is going into labor at this moment so idk what to feel.

When they got her into the room, it was only me & her. We both agreed that it would only be us 2 because we didnt wanna be undair to anybody cause everybody cant come in of course. All the nurses left to eventually return again. One of them said that T wasnt fully dialated whatever that shit mean...

"Baby, it hurts...." she whinned.

"I know but you gotta be strong me & our princess. All that tough shit you be talkin, i know you aint whinnin." i said. We both laughed until hev laugh was cut short by a contraction. I rubbed her stomach until the door opened. It was Tay. She handed me the baby bag, "Good Luck Yall." she said hugging me & kissing Trinity's forehead.

Tay POV

When i got back from T & X's house getting the baby bag, i gave X the bag & went to the waiting room where everybody was. I see Slim & Tristan still got these attitudes. Its so heavy you can tell. Me getting annoyed by the animosity, i decide to break it.

"Look, yall need to kiss & make up. Cause this aint necessary." i said. They both was lookin around like 'shiiiddd ion know who she she talkin to'.

"Shit head & Dick head. Im talkin to yall." i said. They both stood up & hesitated.

"Well?" i said. They walked towards eachother & Dapped up ending in a hug. "My bad cuz, i wasnt thinkin straight..." Slim said.

"Shit, i know you wasnt. I guess we cool doe." Tristan said. "Aye, you do that shit again ima have to kick your ass." Tristan said making everybody laugh. As in everybody, i mean Me, Slim, Abrielle, Zye, Neya, Tristan, Cj, Bre, Zye's mom (Mariah), My mama (Candy), The twins mom, Tia & the kids were w. my auntie. Im so happy that my little chink gone be here in a couple hours!

Zye POV

Naw that the arguement between Slim & Tristan is over, we gotta focus on T havin my luh cousin. Cant wait till she get here, ima spoil the shit outta her. I kinda feel how i felt when Brooklynn was born. Thinkin about it kinda made me teary eyed from thinkin about Asia too. Damn i miss her, but some things you just gotta let go. Im glad i got Abrielle to hold me down ya know?

Neya POV

Ughhhh, so ready for T to have my niece already! She is gonna be so precious. Im so ready to hold her little bitty self. I remember when Tj was born....it was the best day of my life.

*a few hours later*

A nurse just came out, telling us that she was fully dialated. I wonder how she doin in there....?

X POV

Im so happy that T is fully dialated after all this. Im so ready to see my princess.

"Ready to push?" the doctor said.

"Yea, im ready." T said in a weak tone. A tear slipped from the side of her eye.

"Dont cry bae, she almost here." i said wiping it.