Whats Wrong?

Zye P.O.V.

In 2 days, its Asia's bday. Anyways, For the past 2 nights, Brooklynn been still throwin up. Idk what else to do but to take her to the ER. I get Brooklynn & walk to the car, i strap her in her carseat, & Me ,Tyti, & Brook roll out.

*In The Hospital*

"Hi, may i help you?" the bitch @ the desk said. "Yea, uhhh something's wrong w. my daughter, i need to get her checked into a room." she handed me a form to fill out & showed Tyti & Brooklynn to a room. This form so unnecessary!

Tyti P.O.V.

Hey guys. Im Tyti. Im 20 & im of course Zye's girl. I love him & Brooklynn to death! I plan on being w. them for the rest of my life. I may sound too straight forward but idc. I just feel that we'll make the cutest little family. Zye is actually my actual first love. I was 19 when i met him. Believe it or not, i was a virgin. He took my virginity & that made me to physically, emotionally, & mentally attach to him even more. A year doesn't sound that long but being w. him for 365 days, everyday wakin up to him makes me love him more & more. I know that i will never take the place of Brooklynn's mom Asia. & i dont want anyone to think im trying to replace her because thats not my intention to do so. Zye gets kinda sensitive when it comes to Asia. Im totally fine w. that. She was his first love, & they have a child together. Who wouldn't be sad if their first love or baby's mom/baby's dad passed away? Well, in 2 days is Asia's birthday. We're going to visit her grave site & sit flowers & balloons there. & one thing about Asia's death is that her & Zye were engaged. He really doesn't tell people that do to the fact that that was his soon to be wife. @ least he got something good to remember her for. (Brooklynn). I been feelin a little queezy lately. Idk whats up. i threw up a few times. I guess its just from seein Brooke throw up so many times. It probably nothin.

Zye P.O.V.

We been sittin here w. Brooklynn for a few hours. She seems to be doin good now. "Im hungry, i aint finna eat this hospital ass food. You want sum to eat?" i ask Tyti. "Yea, sure." she said layin in the bed w. Brooke, rubbing her stomach. "Ight, ill be back." "Love you." "Love you too" i said & kissed her. When i was walkin out of the Hospital i see Cj & Slim. "Waddup cuz" they both say. "Waddup." i say back. "What room Brooke in?" "Room 327". "Ight man, see you when you get back." Slim said. I walk out to my car & get in. I drive off & head for McDonalds.

"Im Back w. the food." i said walkin in the room. "Twins, i bought yall sum to, i know yall hungry." "Yea man, you knew right cuz." I gave everybody they food. We was smashin.

2 days done past & Brooklynn had a seizure & she still throwin up. The doctors is runnin test to see whats causin this shit. I just hope my baby ok. There was a knock @ the door. It was Dr. Tate back w. the tests. "The tests determine that Brooklynn has epilepsy. Now it might sound really bad but its not. There are muscles in the brain that causes her to constantly vomit & have seizures. Dont worry. Yes this can be treated w. mild medication. You will be able to go home today but you will have to steadily give her the medication. Alright, i will give you the prescription & you will have to go pick it up. Ok, have a nice day. Get well soon Brooklynn." she said w. a smile. "Goodbye." she said leaving. " Ready to leave?" i ask Tyti & Brooklynn. They both shake their head yeah.

When we was leavin, i go to the desk to get Brooke's prescription. & we head out.

Went to get the medicine & head home. We all tired as hell & its already 7:35 so when we get home, we gone eat & go to bed.

2:45 a.m.

I woke up sweating cause in my dream i got shot. So went downstairs, tryin not to wake Brooke & Tyti. I sit @ the bar, sippin my ice water, until i feel a soft hand on my shoulder. In my ear i here, "Its Okay Zye." i turn to see Asia. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Asia? Wh-Wh-" she cut me off. "Shhh, dont wake our baby. Look Zye, you're doing an amazing job takin care of Brooklynn. I know you're worried about her health but she's gonna be ok." i started to cry. "What am i doin wrong, Asia?" "Nothin, dont beat yourself up about it." "Why our daughter Asia? Why you have to leave me? Why is my life crumblin. The people that mean the most to me are gettin somethin they dont deserve. I cant deal Asia. What did you & Brooke ever do? You didnt deserve to die. & Our baby dont deserve to be sick." my tears was fallin hard now. "Everything happens for a reason. Just know that evrrything get rough before it gets better. I love you." she said huggin me. "Who are you talkin to baby?" Tyti said walkin in the kitchen rubbin her eyes. I open my eyes to see that Asia was gone & i was huggin the air. "Nobody, myself." i said walking past her & goin upstairs.

Tyti P.O.V.

When i woke up, i didnt feel Zye next to me. I got up & walked downstairs & i heard him talkin. He told me he was talkin to himself. He looked like he was cryin. Im kinda concerned.