Reunited?

"You're the worst you know what you've done to me. But ive been thru worse than you." - Jhene Aiko ♥

Trinity POV

I hear one of the guys talk, & its a familiar voice...Uh Oh!

I knew the voice but i couldnt put my finger on it. Wtf? After a while, we stopped. The 2 men took me into a warehouse & tied me to a chair & left the room closing the door behind them. I quickly grab my phone w. the best of my ability. Good think i have an iPhone now. So i hold the button down to hear Siri "Siri, call 'Brother' " i say referring to T of course. "Calling 'Brother' " she said. It was calling & after about the 3rd ring, he answered. "Wassup?" he said. "T, please help me. Im kidnapped." i whisper  so no one would here me. "What, kidnapped? By who?" he said getting pissed. "Idk, 2 guys, but i think one of them might be somebody we know." i say panicking. "Ok T, dont cry. Im comin for you. I promise, just hold on. I love you." he said.

"Ok, i love you too." i say back dropping a tear.

"T! Dont let them know you got a phone on you, they'll take it. & Dont tell them shit..." he said.

"Ok, please come. Hurry."

"Ok, bye. Stay strong." & with that being said, he hung up. I hope my brother comes thru fast because im scared as shit. I wouldve called X but as soon as i was about too, someone walked in.

"Who you talkin to?" the man w. the mask said.

I didnt answer him. He walked over to me & grabbed my chesks, squeezing them hard. It hurted. "Answer me." he said. I didnt say anything, i just looked @ him w. that 'you got me fucked up, i aint sayin shit' face. "Okay, you dont wanna talk huh?" he said & walked out. Lord help, aint no tellin what this man will do when he get back.

Meanwhile.....

Tristan POV

As soon as i got off the phone w. T, i was fuckin heated. I see ima have to catch another fuckin body. Im so tired of people coming for me & my sister. Why? What did we do? Anyways, i hop up off the couch & put on all black (hoodie, sweats, beanie, shoes). I go to my 'mancave' or w/e you wanna call it & get strapped up w. my finest glocks. This is my sister we talkin about. No time to talk. "What wrong baby, where you going?" Neya asked. "Somebody got my sister, i gotta go. Call the crew. I love you, no time to talk." i say & run out the house & hop in my black truck & jet. On the way, i track her phone down on my tracking device. It was loading so damn slow & i was speeding,not even knowing where to go. Ugh, c'mon now!

It popped up & turns out i was 20 mins away from the destination. Ao i make a U-turn to head in the right direction. Oh, somebody gone die tonight.

Trinity POV

The "man" comes back in. "Ready to talk now?" he said sitting in a chair in the corner of the stone, cold room. He took off the mask but his back was turned so i couldnt tell who it was. He pulled out a baggy of white powder & started to snort it. "You know Trinity, you know, i used to like you & yo brother." he said getting up. I couldnt believe who i saw walking towards me. My.....Dad. I almost cried for more than reason. One, he said he used to like us, which that is nothin to say to your kids, & Two, he walked out on us when our tines were @ their worst.

"I been watching yall Trinity. You & Tristan. How yall been hustlin & livin yall lives. Yall grew up to look just like yall mama." he said laughin a mischievious laugh.

"And now, you gotta stay w. me. It done been too long baby girl. & the years have done you good baby girl." he said looking me up & down.

"Remember when i would....sneak in your room @ night....&...." i cut him off. "Stfu, right now. You're fuckin sick. Your own daughter?" i said. I felt so disgusted, i guess he really did touch me as a kid. I only thought they were nightmares, not flashbacks. I'll never see myself the same.

"Who's to say that you're mine? I mean yo mama, she was a lil hoe. She got around." he said.

"Thats not true, you know you were the only man she had ever been w."

"Am i now?" he said coming closer to me. "Where your brother? He aint here to save you...." he said.

He came & run his hand down my chest when i heard the door bust down. It was Tristan. A whole weight lifted from my shoulders.

Tristan POV

I busted thru the doors of the traphouse & took everybody out in that bitch. Now its time to find my sister. I bust thru one last door, hoping i would find her. & When i busted it down, i saw her & my dad? I instantly got enraged. 

"There go superman...you here for your sister?" he said smiling.

"Wtf is you doin?" i say with my hand on my AK, starting to get even more pissed.

"Let her go." i say as tears formed in my eyes @ the memory of how he used to beat my mama payed back to back in my head & how her screams filled my ears. & Seeing my sister in this position made me angry.

"And if i dont?" he said stepping towards me.

My hand got tighter on the trigger of my AK that i had pointing @ him now.

"I'll be her like i beat yall's dumbass mama." he said pulling T's hair & holding a gun up to her head, like holding her hostage. & With that being said, i pulled the trigger only once hoping that i hit him. But two shots went off...i was thinking off the worst case scenario. Both of them hut the ground. I run over to see blood soaking his whitebeater. She looked up @ me w. tears in her eyes & unharmed. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that the bullet her shot went pass her. I wiped my tears & picked her up. Carrying her outta the trap & back to car. "Thanks Tristan, i love you." she said kissing my cheek. "No problem sis. Im just glad you ok. I love you too." i say assuring her.

Now dont think a nigga a bitch because he cryin, but im not. When it come to my sister, i'll kill a mf quick. Thats my world & i promised my mama on her death bed that i would take care of her. No doubt, i love her. I wouldnt let nothing happen to her & i promise to always come back for her. & Thats my word. Till death do us part. Hopefully no time soon, god forbid. Cause i'll pick my sister over anybody. She depending on me as a big brother & i cant give up on her. When it comes to her, i cant give up on her. Cause im all she got. Ima give her the world till i die. & Its always gone be that way. I hustled to get what i got for her. Even before my mama died, because i knew she didnt have long & being the oldest, it was hard but i made it ya know?

Trinity POV

I thank god for my brother. W/o him, i wouldve been dead by now. I wouldnt have anything: my mom's dead, my dad is a sick perve that never really gave a fuck about us, & without Tristan i would have nowhere to go. The things that man (my sick ass dad) said hurt me to the core.

*Flashback*

"What the hell did i tell you?!" my dad yelled.

"Im sorry!" my mama yelled as we heard her body hit the floor.

"You gone learn today!" he yelled he continued to beat her.

I was scared so i ran in Tristan's room & sat w. him as held me & talked to me to block out the sound of my mom's screams.

We would always try to stop him, but he would whoop us for trying to help our mom.

*Flashback over*

The flashbacks play over & over again. & The crazy part is that i never knew he touched me forreal as a little girl. I just thought they were bad dreams. Or either i just didnt allow myself to believe it. My own father...a father is suppose to shield & protect & make sure their kids are ok. But we got the complete opposite. When my mom was dying, he barely cared. He didnt even try to get the money dor treatment. Thats why T had to hustle to try to get the money but she said she would rather die, than let her own son hustle out in the streets for sonething that he had no control over. Even though he refused & still tried to help, it was too late.

My mom is already gone. If something happened to my brother, ion know what i would do.