Party Gone Wrong

Trinity P.O.V.

Everybody goin to this Block party. It start in bout 10 mins & we all waitin on Tristan slow ass. I swear he one of the girls. He change like 20 times. Like niqqa wtf?

"T C'mon man damn!" Cj yelled.

"Im comin damn!" he said.

He comes downstairs & we all leave. We all look hella good, like always.

We get to the party, we drinkin, dancin & shit. They playin some good music frl. Shit me & the girl sippin & dancin till we hear loud yellin & glass breakin.

We run to where everybody was & we just knew the guys was fighting some other dudes. Can they ever stay outta trouble? They are of course winning tho lol.

Somebody finally broke this shit up & said to take it outside. Im assuming it was the person who lived here.

Everybody went outside & they continued. Our boys was beatin ass. I mean the others was ight but our boys was whoopin em.

Neya P.O.V.

In the middle of the fight, we hear shots being fired & everybody was running everywhere. I look over to see Trinity on the ground bleeding.

I run over to her to see that she had got shot in her side. It was gushing blood, so i put my hand there to keep it from bleeding too much.

I kept talking to her because she kept slipping in & out of consciousness. I felt tears roll down my face. Then X ran up to me. He just broke down. "Come on man we need to got to a hospital." he yelled. "Get up man, come on!" he yelled again. He picked her up & rushed her to the car.

Luckily we get there in time. We all in the waiting room, waiting, crying, & praying for the best. Just then, after hours of waiting, a doctor came in. "Family of Trinity Carter?" he said.

We all stood. "Okay, the bullet hit here, it fractured 2 of her ribs. It hit hard but we managed to remove the bullet & she is recovering now." he said. Everyone had a sigh of relief.

I aint never seen X or Tristan like this. Im tryna comfort Tristan the best i can but he so shook up. Some might say its just one little bullet but that one bullet can easily take a life. "It my fault man." Tristan said.

"No its not, its not nobody's fault. It just happened to hit her. Dont blame yourself." i say.

"If i wouldnt've started the fight, we wouldnt even be here right now & she wouldnt even be in that room." he said as tears fell.

"Dont beat yourself up about it T, just be thankful that she made it." seeing him cry that hard made me cry even more. Trinity didnt deserve this, so the dude who did it better be ready to get what he got comin because i know that the boys aint giving up till they find him.

We all know it was the boy Slim was fighting so this will be easy for them. Im just glad she okay.

X P.O.V.

Its been a few days & Trinity is out the hospital. I been a big help. I just remember thinkin that ion wanna lose her. My first actual love, my girl, soon to be wife, & soon to be kids' mother. Im just glad she good. She taking it slow.

I get up to go get in the shower & do my hygiene things. Trinity still sleep.

I get, & brush my teeth & wash my face. When i came back to the room, T was woke. "GoodMornin bae. How you feel?" i ask her.

"Okay i guess." Her voice was kinda weak.

"I love you."

"I love you more." she smiled.

Nothin make me happier than seein her smile.

I went downstairs & hooked it upppppp. I made her some breakfast & brought it to her. She had just got out the shower & she was lotioning up.

"Here you go ma."

"Thanks baby, you read my mind."

"You Welcome Ma."

Trinity P.O.V.

My baby made me breakfast. It was so good. I swear i love this dude.

Well im healing fast.