Happy Times

"Till the day i die. Told my girl right, big girl dont cry. True to myself neva been no liar, thought mama told you not to play w. fire." -Tyga

Tristan POV

Happy i got my son back. Couldnt be more grateful. My phone vibrated indicating that i had a text:

Tia: Hey wassup?

Me: Nun wass good sis?

Tia: I was wondering if we could hang out today?

Me: Yea, thats cool. Maybe i can introduce you to the fam.

Tia: Alright cool. Can you meet me & the shop?

Me: Yea, be there @ about 3?

Tia: Yea thats fine.

Me: Ight cool.

I hop up & get in the shower for a good 30 mins. I get out to find me a fit. I put on some white Pyrex joggers, a green vneck, & my green snakeskin 11's. It was now 2:12. It had just crossed my mind that nobody knows about Tia, so this will be a new name to them.

I had time to kill so i aint rushin. I go downstairs to see Neya makin Tj some chicken nuggets & tater tots.

"Hey Girl,

How you doin?

My name is Tristan,

Last name Carter.

I was wonderin,

If i could take you out,

Show you a good time,

Invite you to my house?

Here is my number,

Girl you can call me,

& Dont forget babe,

The name is Tristan." i sung to Neya. She was dying laughin the whole time.

"Girl, you know you love my singin." i said.

"Ehhhh not so much." She said.

"Get the fuck on man...." i say.

"No, im just playin baby." she said kissing me. But she didnt stop there.

"Damn baby." i say tryna catch my breath.

"Stfu." she said smiling. I slap her ass & head out. I text Neya to tell her to get everyone over to our crib so they can meet Tia.

I get to the shop to see Tia chillin on her phone. "Wassup sis?" i said. "Wassup. Ready?" she said. "Yea." i say & we head to the crib.

Tia followed me there. When we pull up, X & T pulled up too. "Wassup Yall?" i say. They both say hey & we walk in. They both gave me this 'look'. Guess they was wonderin who the girl was. I walk in to greet everybody, they all gave me that 'look'.

"Aye yall, i want yall to meet Tia. Me & Trinity's sister." i say.

They all greeted her politely & she did the same. "So, Tia, how did you & Tristan link up?" she asked rubbing her very small baby bump.

"He came in to get a tatt one day, because i work at the tattoo shop on 43rd st. He saw my tattoo of dad's name, he asked & i told him. We put 2 & 2 together & ended up here." she said smiling.

"Thats wassup. I always wanted a big sister." Trinity said.

"Bun in the oven?" Tia asked her.

"Yep. Im pregnant, hopefully a girl." she said.