Rest In Peace

"With my crying eyes, trying to get the best of me. Im still finding time to show i care. Eyes of contentment because of you." - Boys II Men ♥

X POV

Today is the funeral & ion think im prepared to see my cousin in this casket, but thats not gone change the fact that he gone for good. Ima have to see him get buried 6 feet under, never to be seen again. I wish i coulda @ least said goodbye.

***

"We're here to celebrate the homegoing of Vontavius Hilton. He departed from Earth on September  6th, 2014. God has called him forth, to walk w. him in faith..."

Its almost my turn to give my warming words. Im nervous because ion wanna break down in front of everybody. Well, im gone do it for the sake of my cousin.

Trinity POV

We're at the funeral. The whole crew, to support X & because we all got along great w. Von. Its so sad that we have to see him go. He was such a good person. X went up to speak on his behalf.

"Von.....was the closest family memeber to me, besides my mom. & to hear the news that he's gone is not a good feelin. & Knowin i cant see him no more, it......" he paused. I could see him about to break down. "Life dont always go, the way you want it to go. It could go right for a long time, & go wrong in a instant. Stuff like this, you never expect & it all hits you. I wish i coulda been there, then maybe he would still be here. We went strong from our youth years, till the day he died. & Its hard to let that go." Every word he was sayin, the church took in. I really felt bad. "I just hope that he knows i love him & our memories wont go nowhere. Heaven couldnt wait for you. I love you Von." he said walking off the stage kissing his fingertips & touching the casket. After that, his Von & X's moms gave their words. A group praise danced, poems were recited, & the choir sung. Cj, Zye, Tristan, & Slim were the Pallbearers (casket carriers for the slow ones). I tried to fight my tears from coming down when i saw them put him in the hurst. The image of him in that casket made me sick. He didnt even look like his self. & They still aint found out who did it. Thats all bullshit. & Whoever did aint got nothin but hate from me. Nobody knows what im feelin inside right now.

We went to bury my blood, 6 feet under. & After, we went to eat. I didnt have an appetite. I couldnt eat. I just wanna get this day over w. Its a nightmare.

"Its aight X, stay strong bruh." Tristan said dappin me.

Alot of people came up to greet the family. Im tryna take this as best as i can. But when you know somethin all your life, when you see it go for good, it hurts. It wasnt suppose to be like this. & I bet they didnt even bother to actually look for who did cause thats how fucked up this legal system is. It is what it is...If it part of God's Plan, maybe we can meet again.

----------

Von dead? Shocker. I almost cried writing this.

The boys getting tatted tho.

Short, i know. Just to give yall a little action. Upcoming drama! GET READY!

*SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES

            -Tyga's Bae ♥