Early Pains...

Cj POV

Waddup. Last yall heard, i had a baby on the way by Bre. Well now she's 7 months along. In a few days we have our appointment to find out the sex of our baby. Im too happy tho. Ion care if its a girl or a boy, im gone love it & take care of my seed & give it the world. Ion wanna be like my weak ass, punk ass sperm doner. Fuck him. I'll be damned if my child grow up w/o a father. Straight like that.

"Baby, after the appointment we need to go get paint & stuff to decorate the baby's room." Bre said wrappin her arms around me.

"Ight. Whatchu think its gone be?" i ask.

"I got a feelin its a girl, but idk i could be wrong."

I pecked her lips a few times.

"Ima take care of yall, i promise." i say.

*Appointment Day*

Me & Bre are in the sonogram room waiting for the Dr. "You ok babe?" i ask.

"Yea, i guess im just nervous as hell to find out."

"You'll be fine." Just then the Dr. walked in. "Hello how are you 2?" she said.

"Fine & You?" We both said.

"Im ok, well! Lets get started."

She put that jelly shit on her & rubbed it in w. that wand thingy.

"Congrats on your baby BOY!" she said w. a big smile.

We both smiled hella hard. Damn, a niqqa almost cried. I got up & kissed Bre. "Thats my luh niqqa in there." i said.

I cant wait till he get here. Ima spoil my luh man.

I call my mama & told her. She damn near had a heart attack! & Twin havin a baby girl, i cant wait to see my niece. I wonder what they gone name her. Shit ion even know what we namin our kid yet, but whatever it is, just know he gone be dope just like his dad.

Me & Bre on our way to the baby stores to cash out on the baby, its gone be a long day. But it aint nothin i cant do for them.

I cant believe @ first i told Bre to get an abortion & the shit she said in that message was so true. I regret telling her that frl cause the way i feel now is unbelievable. Im glad we put that behind us tho. I cant wait to hold my baby in my hands for the first time.

***

* 2months later (8 Months).*

Slim P.O.V

Tay been tossin & turnin in her sleep all night. She keeps giving out these small whines & wheezes.

Just as i was about to doze off finally, Tay jumped up holding her stomach. It cause her to have a panic attack. She crying & screaming uncontrollably holding her stomach.

"It hurts, Slim the baby!" she screamed. @ The moment i didnt know what to do. I tried not to panic. I rush her downstairs holding her bridal style & rushed her to the car. Good thing she had on yoga pants & a vneck. "Im here baby, ima getchu to the hospital. The baby gone be ok." i say putting her in the passenger seat. I run back in the house to the hall closet to get the hospital bag she prepared for when she was ready for labor. I grab her nike sandels, i slide on mine, i grab me a vneck, our phones, the keys, & jet to the hospital.

The whole drive, Tay was hyperventillating & crying. I held the steering wheel w. one hand, & held her hand w. the other. She was squeezin my hand hella hard.

In my head, i was prayin, hopin my babies were ok. I never seen Tay in so much pain. It kinda hurt me inside.

*In the ER*