Goin Against the Grain?

Slim P.O.V

*Ring Ring* My phone was ringin. Its twin @ 3:00 in the mornin. Wtf he want?

Me: "Talk niqqa."

Cj: "Bro get to the hospital, Bre havin the baby!" he yelled.

Me: "Ight man, im omw."

Cj: "Ight bro, call er'body else. Get here Slim."

Me: "Igotchu."

(Convo Ended)

We all arrive @ the hospital. As soon as we get there, Bre goes into labor. We were all in the waiting room. & After a few hours, Bre gave birth to my nephew Caleb Lavar Carson Jr. He gone be my luh niqqa. I love his ass already. Er'body was here, even my dramatic ass mama. Everything cool i guess.

Trinity P.O.V

Baby Caleb is soooo cute. I love babies. I cant wait to have one, no time soon of course! He so handsome, he look just like Cj.

***

Im home now. Alone. I hate when X is gone. I have no one to cuddle w.! Anyways, im on instagram scrolling down my news feed, until i hear a knock @ the door. Who could that be? I open the door to see a girl & a baby that looked @ least 1 or 2. "May i help you?" i ask.

"Yea, is X here?" she said w. animosity in her throat.

"No he's not, who might you be?" i asked.

"Im his baby mama, tell him he need to start comin to see his daughter."

"Daughter? He never told me anything about havin a kid."

"Well this his daughter & who are you?" she asked.

"Im his girlfriend, well X is not here but when he gets back, i'll be more than sure to inform him that you came bye have a blessed day." i say shutting the door. Right now im mad. I have everytime to because X never told me he had a kid. As long as we've been together he's never mentioned a child, let alone a babymama. As soon as X gets here, i wanna see what he got to say about this whole situation.

*after about 2 hours*

X walks in. "Hey baby." he said tryna kiss me but i moved.

"Dont hey baby me. Your baby mama stopped by today."

"Baby mama?"

"Dont play dumb Xavier, yea your baby mama. How come you never told me?"

"Its .... man T ion got time right now." he said about to walk out until i grabbed his arm.

"No X, talk now." i say losing patience.

"Ok, you wanna know? Ight, my baby mama Dria got pregnant, i asked her to get a DNA test to prove it was mine because she was a hoe, she got mad & told me i couldnt see her or the baby. When she was born, i went to see her but she didnt want me there so i left. I aint tell you because i hate that i cant be in my child's life. Happy?"

"Okay? But when she came she told me to tell you that you need to start comin to see her."

"I stopped tryna make an effort after a while because she was dodgin me. Ion tell people that i got a daughter because of the fact that i cant see her. I hate even thinkin about it. That shit hurts T. Knowin that you got another part of you out there that cant see you." he said as a tear came down.

"Im sorry X, i didnt know. Forgive me?"

"Yea i forgive you ma. Naw i gotta see my daughter. I refuse to let her grow up w/o her dad."

I pecked him a few times & we chilled for the rest of the day.

---------

Nothin major, just gave you a lil sum sum!

Comment & Vote!

Oohhh the next update is nervewrecking soooo get ready!!!

-Tyga's Bae