Positive

Tay P.O.V

I was @ home alone w. the baby, watchin re-runs of Love & HipHop ATL, eatin my strawberrys & whip cream when i hear a knock @ the door. I get up takin one last bite of my strawberry. Its probably Neya slow ass who was suppose to be here an hour ago. "Damn Bitch yo-...." i stop to see Santana? (A/N: Remember when Tay, Neya, & Trinity went to the club & Tay's ex tried to get back w. her? Go back to the chp. Out With The Girls!)

"Santana wtf are you doin here?" i say.

"Girl, dont trip like you dont wanna see me!"

"I dont, how you find my house?"

"Lil birdee told me, dont worry about all that. Lemme come in."

"No Santana, you needta leave."

"Why so fast ma. Look Tay, i know we aint end well but we can try again."

"No we cant, i got a man, & a child so, ion think so, bye." i say about to close the door but he pushed it. He made his way in.

"C'mon baby, drop that lame ass nigga you w. & get back w. me. You know you miss this." he said grabbing my ass.

"Stop! Ion want you Santana, go! Leave me alone, get outta my house. Stop touchin me." i yelled getting physical, & ion mean sexually physical. He started getting aggressive & pinned me up against the wall by my wrists, squeezing them hella hard. "Stop, you hurtin me!" i scream. He kept me pinned up, kissing me neck & stuff. If only Slim was here right now. I kick him in his balls causing him to let go. I run upstairs, on the way passing the couch grabbing my phone & heading for the baby's room. She was sound asleep. The slamming of the door woke A'Mira up. She started crying so i picked her up trying to keep her quiet. Good thing i locked the door because i heard him coming up the steps. "Tay, bitch where you @?" he yelled. I panicked, quickly putting the code in my phone, calling Slim.

I called 2x & i get no answer. As soon as i was about to call again, he busted the door down. I sat A'Mira gently in her crib not wanting anything to happen to her. "Why you actin funny Tay?" he said walkin towards me w. a gun. "Please, Santana, dont do this." i pleaded. "Do what? Use this? Oh, i aint gone do that, i mean unless you want me too." he said walking towards me. "Ok I-...." He cut me off by slapping me. I fell to the floor. I wanted to fight back so bad but he was the one w. the gun & i had nothing so, that wouldnt be so smart. He walked over to the crib, finna pick my baby up but i hurried over there & he elbowed me down again. I was helpless. I hear runnin foot steps towards the door. I see Slim. He instantly went into beast mode. Santana put A'Mira down & him & Slim were goin @ it. After Slim gave him a few bing, bing, bing, Santana was out cold. Slim walked over to me about to kneal down to me to see if i was okay, i see Santana come up behind Slim. "Tay, you ight baby, C'm-....POW, POW, POW, POW!" Santana fired the gun. Shots went thru Slim's body. He fell on me. Bleeding everywhere. He took one last breathe & looked me in my eyes, before dying in front of me. Santana pointed the gun @ me as i was screaming crying for Slim. I cant believe he just died right in front of me. My baby, the love of my life, the father of my baby girl. Just thwn, Santana pulled the trigger on me, & to the sound of the click.....

Neya P.O.V

While Trinity is @ school today, me & Tristan are goin to their mom's grave. Today is her birthday. We got up, showered, handle our hygiene & got dressed. I had on a white sundress, my gold sandals, & gold jewelry. I put my hair in a neat highbun, & added some light makeup. Cute right? Tristan had on a white True Religion vneck, camo shorts, & his all white forces. He had on his gold chains too. We hop in the car & head to the store to get a few things.

After we leave the store, we were on our way to the cemetary. We picked up some balloons & flowers.

*@ the grave.*

Tristan was a little hesitant to say something, but he just came out w. it:

    "Hey mama, its been a while, since i been to see you. Happy birthday. I miss you........Me & Trinity. She's a senior now, almost a graduate. Im proud of her. Guess what ma, you got a grandchild on the way. Wish you could meet my baby." he started to cry. Seeing him cry & hearing those words come out his mouth made me cry. I held him & let him cry on me. I couldnt imagine the feeling of losing my mother. He dried his tears & began to talk again. "This is my fiance Neya, mama. We gettin married. Soon, real soon. Well, mama, i gotta go. Happy Birthday. I love you." he said kissing his fingers & touching her tombstone. We left & went to get something to eat. "You ight baby?" i ask. "Yea, im good ma."

*Later on that night*

I was cooking me & Tristan something for dinner. The food was finally done. I yell Tristan's name multiple times. I get no answer. I go upstairs to our room see him hanging from the ceiling w. a belt around his neck. I screamed @ the top of my lungs. I rush over too him to see him, lifeless. Why? Why him God? What did i do to deserve this? I call 911 & call the crew to break the news. Right now i was crying my eyes out. Thats the only thing i could do. He's gone. As i waited, crying, losing hope, i see a letter on the dresser. It read:

"Neya,

     Im sorry but my life is shit right now. For the most part, you, Trinity & my unborn child are the best things that ever happened to me. I just cant live w. my lifestyle right now. Im sorry to leave yall behind, but its eattin me up inside. We havent got to our wedding , & im sorry. I ♥ you. I ♥ all of yall. Stay strong,
                    Tristan.

Then i woke up. I was scared as hell. I was layin on Tristan, who was watching tv. I jumped up. "Damn baby, whats wrong?" he asked.

I told him everything that happened. " Baby, i wouldnt neva do some shit like'that & leave yall behind. That shit is out, suicide aint for me. Im grateful for my life & the people i got. I ♥ you bae." he said. He dried my tears & i went back to sleep.

Tay P.O.V whooooaaa!

I woke up from the worst dream ever. My face, soaking wet w. tears & sweat. That dream was somethin serious. My heart was beating so hard & fast, i felt my chest deepen. "Slim! Slim baby wake up." i say cryin. "Whats wrong baby?" he asked.

"I just had the worst dream ever, my ex, he came here, & you were gone, & it was just me & the baby, & he tried to kiss me & stuff, & he hit me, & picked up Mira, & you came thru & knocked him out, & he killed you right infront of me & our baby Slim!" i said all in one panicking breath. My tears were pouring hard as hell right now. "Chill ma, its ight Tay, im here, i promise i aint goin nowhere. Ight? I gotchu. I aint gone let that shit happen to us ight? No doubt baby, no doubt." he said grabbing me & holding me. "Promise?" i ask. " I swear." he said drying my tears. I layed on his naked chest, listening to his heart beat & breathin. We both fell back to sleep. I love my baby.♥

(A/N: Everything before Neya "cooking" happened frl.)
----------------

How yall like!?

Those dreams tho! I gotcha tho!!!

I couldnt let that happen! & you know this........ man!

Comment & Vote!

more AWESOME chapters coming so stay tuned lol.

               -Tyga's Bae♥

*SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!