Epilogue

"Everybody's like he's no item, please dont like, he dont wife em, he one nights em. I never listen tho, i shoulda figured tho. All that shit you was spittin, so unoriginal." -Jhene Aiko ❤

Trinity POV

Everything i just happening all at once. X doesnt know about Bre's death yet either. Im gonn have to break the news to him. I just want everything to be back to normal.

X POV

I was staring at the walls of my cell when the guard came up & unlocked the bars. "Xavier Hilton! You have a visitor." he said. He escorted me to the visiting hall. When i got there i was hella geeked cause my baby came to see me....

When i got to the table, i saw Miyai. "Wtf is you here for Miyai?" i said.

"Long time no see X." she said.

"Answer my fuckin question...."

"Ohh i just came to see how you were holding up since you, ya know, raped me." she said.

"I didnt fuckin rape you. I swear if these guards wasnt in here, i'll snap your fuckin neck." i said.

"Is that a threat?" she said smiling. I was seriously losing my patience w. her.

"Wtf do you want from me?"

"Tell you baby girl you said bye." she said. When she said that, i reached over the table & started to choke her. The guards rushed over & snatched me off of her. They put my cuffs back on & led me to my cell. She took my daughter, i just gotta tell Trinity.

Trinity POV

I had just got out of the shower when the doorbell rung. I ran downstairs to open the door. When i opened it, i saw that crazy bitch Miyai.

"Wtf do you want?" i said.

"Just thought you would want what belongs to you."

"What are you talking about?" i asked. She stepped aside to show me the a carseat sitting on the steps. My eyes started to water.

"My baby, please give my baby." i said. She pulled out a gun.

"You know what Trinity? I was gonna keep her, & i thought about how i felt when i lost my baby & felt bad for you." she put the gun up to her head. "I just wanted to get back at him, he didnt do it...." she said.

"What? What are you t-......" i tried to say before she pulled the trigger & fell to the ground. I went to grab my baby. I picked her up out of the carseat & held her. She was so small & fragile she could break. I tried not to squeeze her so hard. I was just so happy that i had her back.

I took her in the house & layed her in the crib. I called 911.

When they arrived, i told them everything. Tristan & the crew came over, except for Cj. I conpletely understand that he wants to be alone right now. They didnt bring the kds due to the facts all the crime scene shit was goin on.

Im just so happy that i have my baby back, i just want Bre back especially & i need my boyfriend.

"So did anybody tell X about Bre yet?" Tristan asked. We all shook our head no.

"Next time he calls i will." I said. We all took turns holding the baby. We're all happy that she's here but still sad that Bre isnt.

"So when's the funeral?" Tay asked in a low tone.

"Next Week." Neya said. Its gonna be hard but we need to cope w. it.

Just then, X called. "X is calling me yall." i said. They all told me to tell him hey.