Show Time

Trinity POV.

Its been a week & Neya & my brother still arguin! Everything little thing that happen, they argue! They are insane.

Anyways, me, X, Brooklynn & Xavia are @ Monkey Joe's. We decided to bring them both so they can play w. eachother. They seem to be having alot of fun. While the girls were playing in the bouncy houses, me & X talked about alot.

"So baby, what you think Neya & Tristan situation right now?" i ask him.

"It aint nothin frl. I mean think its unnecessary. All couples argue over stupid shit but c'mon now, lets get real. If they break up, they gone get back together because i know for a fact they aint datin nobody else. They cant stunt on eachother, they might as well move forward & leave that shit behind. Yea, Neya got the right to have anybody as a friend, but she shoulda told T, but T wrong for goin thru her phone. That's hers & whats in her phone is for her eyes & her eyes only. But the thing is they needa make up. Shit aint right." X did have a point though. They both wrong but i mean its not like Neya cheated on him so he shouldnt be trippin like this  He coulda @ least gave her a warning or something, im sure she wouldve understood & did what he said. Neya is not stupid. She has sense enough not to chet on her fiance especially if they're getting married in 2 months. She wouldve never cheated on Tristan, engaged or not.

Neya POV

All this damn arguing is overwhelming. Im tired of it. We should wanna be this childish. We just got done arguin over who ate the last bag of chips. See, we cant agree on anything now. When you're mad, you argue over everything. I still love him, no doubt but this has to stop. Just then, my phone lit up w  a text from Tay. "He still blowin yo shit up huh? You must keep responding to that niqqa." he said. Im so tired of this. So i lift my knees up to my chest & put my face in my thighs & cried silently. But i couldnt hold in my sniffles.

Tristan POV

Here she go cryin. I mean i know she aint mean no harm hangin out w. this Jackson niqqa, w/e tf his name is, but still its the fact that she been w. this niqqa behind my back. Ion know, all i know is tbh, im tired of fighting. I hear her real emotional ass sniffling right now. I get up, go over to her & grab her hand, guiding her to get up. We stand face to face. Except she got her head in her hands crying. So i pull her into a hug, letting her tears  soak my shirt. I hold her head up so she could look @ me & i wiped her tears. "Im sorry babe. Stop crying." i say holding her. She slowly calmed down. "You n-not mad @ me no more?" she asked. "No, im not. I wasnt really mad , i was just lil upset. I forgive you, but you cant talk to him no more. Ion wanna have to question oud marriage again." i say to her. "Ok, i promise. I love you T." she said kissing me. "Love you too." Im glad we made up, & me bein the man, i had to solve it. Now its time for the make up sex cause right now im finna wax that ass!

*After Tristan Waxed that ass*

Neya POV

Im glad we're back to where we were. I dont like arguing. But we just had some awesome make up sex. The next thing i do, i have to cut Jason off for the benefit of my soon to be marriage. I cant be havin anymore complications between me & my TinkTink.

Tay POV

Lately, me & Slim have been chilling in the house, spending time as a family. I really like how having a baby changed our lives. I love my Slimmy & Mira ♥.

I juat got done putting Mira to sleep. Me & Slim are cuddling in complete darkness listening to eachother's breathing tunes & heartbeats. I was laying on top of him listenin to the sync of his heartbeat. "I love when you lay on me." he said rubbin my ass. "Why?" i ask. "Because i love the feelin of yo titties on my chest." he said causing me to laugh. "Well i like the feelin of your balls on my thighs." i say laughin. "Oohhh you so nasty. Dont tempt me cause we in the dark." he said.