Tay man...

Tay P.O.V.

Since im pregnant, i been havin these weird ass cravings. I guess they hittin me early. Damn, i need some Jalapeno Krunchies, some strawberry icecream, some milk duds, a pickle, & a kiwi strawberry snapple. Slim not here so i call him. He didnt answer -_-. I call everybody else & nobody answers but Cj.

Me: Cj?

Cj: Yea?

Me: Could you pleaseee do me a favor?

Cj: Its 3:00 in the mornin girl, whatchu want?

Me: Can you bring me some jalapeno krunchies, some strawberry icecream, a pickle, some milk duds, & a kiwi strawberry snapple? I'll love you foreva!

Cj: Mannnn, Ight here i come.

Me: Ok thanks Bro.

Cj: Yea Yea

(Convo ended)

About 10 mins later i hear a knock. Oohh shit, its Cj. Im finna straight smash. I open the door.

"Here girl damn." he said handin me the bag.

"Thanks brudah in law!"

"W/e, you owe me niqqa."

"Ight, i gotchu brother. Bye."

"Bye."

He left & i was on the couch watchin Love & Hip Hop re-runs & eatin my snacks. I decide to call Slim again......again......again....again....again & again. He wont answer. Im mad & worried. Only thing i can do is pray that he okay & beat his ass when he get home.

About a hour later...

I just dozed off when i hear my door open. & Slim walked up to me. "Uhh hey baby. Why you still up?" he said nerviously.

"Dont "heyyy" baby me. Where was you @ & why was you ignoring my calls."

"I was @ Tristan house rollin up (smokin)."

"Really?"

"Yea, why would i lie?"

"Idk Slim you tell me."

"Why you trippin Tay?"

"Cause you got a Girl & an unborn child here worried about you & you dont let nobody know where you @. What if you was dead somewhere & never told nobody where you was? We wouldnt find you!"

"Man, baby, why we always gotta fight?"

"Cause...Nvm, im goin upstairs & goin to bed. Care to join or you gonna go somewhere else & not answer?" i say walkin upstairs.

"Man..." he sighed & smacked his lips.

"Fuckin ass wipe." i mumble.

I walk in the room & slam the door.

Slim P.O.V.

Man...Tay is fuckin snappy! I mean i know she pregnant & all & that come w. alot of mood swings but she be ready to chop a niqqa head off. I love her with everything in me but she gotta stop blowin up on me.

I walk upstairs & walk in the room & she was layin w. her back turned to the door. I get in the bed w. her & wrap my arms around her.

"Baby? You still mad?" i say in her ear.

"Yomp!"

"C'mon Tay, man..."

I just leave her alone & go to bed.

*Next Morning.*

I wake up & smell some good cookin. Ooohhh my baby cookin for me. Thats why i love her thick pregnant ass. I brush my teeth & head downstairs

I got downstairs to see her eatin & watchin tv. I walk up to her & try to kiss her but she moves. Man, i aint gone keep forcin her. Ima give her space.

I walk in the kitchen happy to get some food & aint shit in there. Man...dont tell me she only cooked for herself. Fuck! So i guess ima make my own cause ion feel like arguin. How hard could cookin be?

I mix pancake mix, crack & whip me some eggs, & fried me some bacon.

It aint exactly turn out good though. My pancakes got stuck to the pan so they was raggedy & burnt a luh bit. Then my bacon was too, too, too burnt. I wasnt watchin it. Then my eggs, well i guess they was ight. The smoke detectors went off. Fuck! So i open all the doors & windows so it can air out. I look over to see Tay laughin @ my embarassment. "Man this shit aint funny!" i say madly. "Yes it is." she said laughin.

"Help please?" i said.

She fanned the detectors & they went off. She threw my food away & started fixin me some. "Thats why you gone be my wife." i say hugging her from behind. "I know i betta be. Cause who else gone do this for you?" she said.

"Nobody Bae, im sorry. Forgive me?" i say.

"I guess. I cant stay mad @ you."

"I know, im just that niqqa."

"Boy w/e, stop bein cocky & kiss me." she crashed her lips into mines.

"Mmm, I love you ma."

"Love you too."

I ate & now im full as fuck. Tay was puttin the dishes in the dishwasher when i brung in my plate. She was bent over & shit which made me horny.

"Thanks baby." i say grippin her ass.

"You welcome baby."

"Gimme some suga." i say turnin her around. I kiss her.

She moaned thru the the kiss. YAH KNOW WHAT THATTT MEAN?!?

She grabbed my hand & led me to the room. The whole time i was starrin @ that ass. Whewww Wee!

We get in there & as soon as the door closed she attacked me with a hard ass kiss. I pick her up & layed her on the bed not breakin the kiss.

"Fuck me Slim." she moaned.

I slide her shorts off, then her panties, & kiss her inner thighs.

"Go Slim!" she yelled.

I insert my tongue & lick in circular motions cause her to run her fingers thru my hair & pull it. When girls pull my hair thats a turn on. I went faster causing her back to arch.

"Give it to me Slim!"

I get up, pull it out & enter her soakin wet pussy.

"Ahh shit Slim, fuck me!"

I go slow, deep strokin her, sliding in every inch.

She was moanin like crazy. I go faster. She was scratchin my back & shit. I know i was doin somethin right.

We was fuckin for a while until she said, "Im about to cum Slim!"

"Lets go" i say releasing & our juices flowed together.

She hopped off & fell next to me. "No wonder why im knocked up!" she said causing us both to laugh.

Afterwards, we got in the shower, chilled, & fell asleep.

Damn i love this girl.