Just too Much

Trinity POV

"Daddy, daddy." Xavia said as i was giving her a bath. "Daddy be back, he went to get you some candy." i say assuring her that he went to the store. "You like it here?" i ask her. "Yea." she shook her head. I continued to talk to her & then i got her out & dried her off. After drying her, i lotion her down, & put on her Doc McStuffins pj's. I cut on cartoons & sat her on the couch. Soon, X walked in. "Hey baby." he said kissing me. "Hey." i say. "I bought you some stuff." he said handing me a bag of stuff. I open it to see a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips, mambas, 2 Slim Jims, & a Snapple. "Thanks baby, cause im finna thrash all this." i say. "Fat ass." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "W/e, you like this fat ass." i say. "Fasho." he said. He bought Xavia a small bag of cheetos, some starburst, & a hug juice. He gave it too her & she was thrashin just like me! Its good to know she likes us both. Especially since X is her dad & she just met him like a day ago. She's getting in the habit of calling him 'Daddy' too. Im glad he finally got a chance to spend time w. her. Even though he missed her baby days. After eating her snacks, Xavia fell asleep on the couch. X picked her up & went to put her in our bed. He came back downstairs & cuddled w. me. "How you feel about Xavia?" X asked me. "I like her. She's adorable & looks just like you." i say. "Im glad to know you like her." he responded. For the rsst of the night, we ate or snacks & watched movies until we fell asleep.

Neya POV

Today, me & T are going to start our wedding planning. I know we only got 2 months but thts all we need. We get in the shower, handled our hygiene & get out to get dressed. I dressed simple. I had on a black tanktop, acid washed skinnys, & my black & yellow 14's. I flat ironed my hair bone straight & put on some hoops. I added light makeup. He had on a black Vneck, acid washed trues, & his black & yellow 14's. Yea we dope, i know. He put on his big diamond studs, & a snapback, & we were ready to go.

We go to see our wedding planner Elaine.

"Hey, lovely couple. How are you 2?" she asked as we seated ourselves.

"We're so awesome." Tristan goofy ass said.

"We're fine & you?" i ask over Tristans dumb remark.

"Im good, im good. Thanks for asking." she said typing on her laptop. "Okay, what i wanted to ask was, what do you want the theme to be, or would you just want colors & no theme?"

I look over @ Tristan who looked away as if he wanted me to answer the question. I punch his arm. "What dang? Its yo wedding." he said. I just rolled my eyes & thought about what she said. "I think i want that elegant feel. I want my colors to be blue, white & gold. Like a light blue color. I know its weird saying blue white& gold, but i wanna be different. Baby, what do you think about blue, white & gold?" i say turning to Tristan. "Its Dope, i like it." he said. Im glad he thinks so cause i aint changin! "Okay, i already got it planned out on how i want it to be. And what im imaging is amazing." she said writing words on a notepad. "Look, i dont want you guys to worry about a thing but your dress & suit & other things not related to the wedding & venue. I got it all under control. I promise to satisfy your needs do dont stress." she assured me. We talked about a few more things & we left. Now that thats done, me & T went out to eat, & went home. As soon as i crashed on the couch, i got a text & it was Jason (or Jase). I open it to see tht he wants to meet me @ the foodcourt in the mall in a few minutes. "I'll be back baby." i say. "Ight ma." he said kissing me. I get in the rover & jet to the mall.

When i get to the foodcourt, i spot Jase & he spots me. We meet up & hug eachother. "Wassup girl." he said. "Nothin, wassup Jase." i say back. We walked around & shopped for a while talking about alot of things. We left the mall & seperated. I get back home to see my baby knocked out. I slip my j's off, then my jeans, change into some shorts & hop in the bed next to him. He felt me get in so he turned around & put his arm around me, & i knocked out soon after.