Far Along

" Where you been, good to see you, thought it was over
I thought this wasn't this anymore
Layin in the bed got me wonderin where you'd be without me
I thought when you said you loved me it was true." -August Alsina

Trinity POV

Today is my baby shower & i cant wait! I just got out the shower & im getting dressed in my baby pink sun dress, gold MK sandals, gold necklace Tristan bought me for christmas, gold rolex, & as for my hair, it was wand curled. I had on light make up. I looked so good. Me & X headed downstairs where everybody was. Everyone i knew was here. It was more people i expected. Neya, Tay, Abrielle, & Bre decorated. It was adorable. I love them. The cake was too cute. It had 3 tiers. The bottom was pink, the middle was white & the top was pink too. It had baby booties, a rattle, & a pacifier @ the top.

I had someone cater my shower. & I must say the food was so good. We all played games like find the paper clip, guess the baby food, etc. It was so fun.

Tay POV

We're at T's baby shower having so much fun. Slim horny ass tryna talk me into having another baby, cause who? I mean, it aint that ion want another baby, its just not in mind at the moment. He just horny, that'll go away after a while. Lol im so mean.

Neya POV

It was time for presents & Trinity was too pumped. You know everybody cashed out for the baby. It was hella presents!

"Open me & your brother's gifts!" i say to Trinity. She opened the first one & it was a walker. We gave her the others & it was a crib & a rocker. & Hella clothes.

She got a changing station, teething rings, & clothes from Tay & Slim. A nightlight, pacifiers, clothes, baby monitors, baby lotion, & big enormous boxes of diapers from Zye & Abrielle. Shoes, sandals, booties, bows, headbands, thermometers, & wipes from Cj & Bre. Bottles, stroller, tons of formula & a carseat from Tia. Baby wash & powder from the twin's mom. Hella toys, baby brushes & combs , covers & baby towels from Zye's mom. They were set. We all decided that we didnt want them to worry about anything, so all they had to do was have the baby.

Abrielle POV

Im loving this baby shower. Trinity & X had nothing to buy really. We had them set for the baby to be born. I cant wait till she gets here!

We cut the cake & passed it out to everyone. It was so good too.

The shower was over & we were cleaning up. It was confetti everywhere but we wasnt trippin. Me, Brooklynn & Zye had to get going so we said our goodbyes & left.

"Baby, i want a baby." i said at a red light. "Me too." he said. "We need to get on that now dont we?" i say. He was dying of laughter. "Whats funny?" i asked. "Nothin, we can do that." he said.

We got home & Brooke was knocked out. Zye carried her to room.

"Be ready when i get in there cause im about to wax that ass!" Zye said. He so crazy, but that bae. ❤

X POV

Its been a couple months, 3 to be exact. Trinity is 8 months & ready to pop next month. I cant wait to see my baby girl.

"Baaaaaaaaabyyyyy" Trinity yelled. I went in the livingroom to where she was.

"Yes dear." i said.

"Stfu & rub my stomach." she said. I went over to her & get behind her to rub her stomach. I felt my little girl kickin'. It made us both smile. Im glad i get to be around to experience my 2nd child being born & i get to watch her grow up. I didnt get to do that with Xavia. Yea, i still get her on the weekends but that still hurts. Too bad i cant rewind time.

Today me & T are going to home depot to get the baby stuff for the nursery. We need paint, wall letters & stickers, etc. We both go shower, together, we get dressed, together, & we head out, together.

*When we got back*

We started painting the walls a soft pink & put little white flower stickers on the walls. We put up wooden letters of her name. (You wont know her name until the birth! Haha)

We put her crib, changing table, & rocker in the right place. We put the stuffed animals in place, put the diaper & wipes under the changing station. Every was in place within 30 mins. It was perfect for my princess. I was thinking when i feel wet paint on the side of my face. Trinity was dying of laughter. I got her ass back. I picked her up bridal style & kissed her.

"Lets go shower." she said. I nodded ok & we went to the bathroom. We got in together. But she told me no funny business. -_- Who am i now? Oh ok!

******************

Later that night......

Trinity POV

I was sleep w. X until i felt a pop & some warm liquid flow down my legs. I instantly felt cramps. "X! Wake up, i think my water broke." i said. He hopped up. I changed my clothes & X slipped my uggs on. I put on my jacket & we grabbed my baby/overnight bag & headed to the hospital. We called everybody on the way there. Im so scared & in so much pain. I didnt expect the baby to come today. Im only 8 months but i guess she's ready to come out now. Tears rolled down my face as i thought about my mama. I just wish she was here to see me bring a baby into the world. Just then, the worst pains hit me. "Its okay baby, just hang in there, we almost there." X said holding my hand. I felt something else run down my leg. I touch it & it was thick & red. It was blood. I began to panic. X looked shocked. I could tell he was more scared than me. He sped up, running all red lights. We pull up to the hospital & i got greeted at the door w. a wheel chair. They rushed me to a room. I could see the blood hitting the hospital floor. I screamed as X held my hand. They put me in the delivery bed. They hooked me up to wires & tubes. I heard the beep machine & everything...

"The baby's heart rate is slowing down, we need oxygen now!" i heard a nurse say.

I saw X talking to the nurses.

"The baby is not responding...." i heard another nurse said.

She put a mask over my mouth so i could keep a stable breathe.

"Im sorry Ms. Carter......

--------------------

Awwww Trinity & X cute asses!

Uh oh! The water broke!

Umpj! Whats wrong with the baby?

Vote & Comment to find out. Ima stop updating if yall dont votr & comment! Dont be scared!!!

-Tyga'sBae