TMZ

Breaking News

16 time world champ John Cena  now married to the longest divas champion and Total Divas Star Nikki Bella was caught last night liplocking his now sister in law Jennifer Garcia-Colace or Jlo

16 time world champ John Cena now married to the longest divas champion and Total Divas Star Nikki Bella was caught last night liplocking his now sister in law Jennifer Garcia-Colace or Jlo.

We caught up with the former champ at LAX to speak on this scandalous accusation.  He has been known to sleep around with multiple WWE divas in the past while he was married to his then wife Liz. The names are Kelly Kelly, Melina, Victoria, Mickie James and now wife  Nikki Bella.

"I don't know why everyone is acting like this is my fault. Jennifer has lured me into her for the past 5 years. Trapping me in elevators, showing up to my hotel room naked and she drugged me into a threesome when she was touring with us oversees. Not to mention she's the one that initiated the kiss and I was just in shock that I gave into the kiss. This is not the first time of her being a hoe look how many guys she has slept with over the last 30 days. There's a reason why they call get JHOE and a reason why her family is ashamed of her." Cena told TMZ Sports.

Are you buying this? Both Cena and JLO have a Promiscous past when it comes to hook ups. As shown by this 05 video of Cena talking about the many bets that superstars made of him backstage

Till next time we will continue with the coverage of this luscious affair.

WELCOME TO THE SHOW
TMZSPORTS.COM