JLO SEX TAPE

Warning: Viewer Discretion is advice

Well what do you know this is the season of greetings. Video have resurfaced of Jennifer Lopez, having sex with 2 guys at once. Get this, one of the guys happens to be the man in the center of the love triangle with, John Cena.

He told sources that he was right all along and that she was the slut that everyone knew. He said this happen when they were on a European Tour with his company the WWE. He said she would fly out when Nikki was at home rehabbing for her injury. Many people in the WWE even confirmed this saying that the wrestlers would pay her for sex and would run a whole train on her. I guess Nikki was right? Jlo or shall we say JHOE was always out for her man.

Rumors state that rumored boo Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson also used to pay her in sex and that he is indeed the father of Jennifer unborn child and can not wait for her to be found so he can father their child. Rumors also state that Dwayne slept with Nikki Bella out of revenge for this sex tape. Nikki claims that this is not an affair and that this is an ongoing relationship and that he is the father of her baby and John is the father of Jennifer's baby.

This story is getting messier and messier it seems like there will be a bunch of DNA tests coming out of that family. In the mean time where's JLO.