Chapter 5

Greninja and Braixen soon walked out of her house, going to the middle of town to meet their group of friends. Greninja was silent as always as th ey both walked down a dirt path that led to town. "What do you think we should do over there?" Braixen asked him, trying to make conversation. "Hm? Oh, I haven't thought of that actually. What do you think we should do?" He responded. "I guess we can go to the mall." Braixen suggested. Jokingly, Greninja gave a fake upset sigh. "But with you, Sylveon, Gardevoir and Arcanine in the mall, you guys will take forever!" He joked, and Braixen knew it. She giggled, "Well, if we were in the arcade, you guys wouldn't want to leave either would you?" Greninja sighed knowing that she had a point. "You have a point there..." Greninja mumbled. "I know I do." She laughed.
          Of course, the sun was now beginning to set. It was only just 6:47, it was normal for the sun to set at this time. The town was small, but had a lot to offer. A three-floored mall, an arcade (with a laser tag place included), a few restaurants, a park and other stores as well. There was still plenty of Pokémon walking around, minding their own business and living their own lives.
          Greninja looked around to see if their friends were anywhere nearby. "Hey, I don't see anyone..." Braixen commented. Greninja nodded, "Yea it's a bit weird. Normally they would've called for us." They were both looking around, hoping to find them. "Hey let's check the park." Braixen suggested. Greninja agreed and they both headed to the park.
Walking on the path in the park, they continued to search for their friends. "Maybe they're not here..." Braixen said. "You're probably right."
On their way out of the park, Greninja caught a glimpse of a certain electric-mouse in a distance...Raichu. Greninja nudged Braixen. "Is that Raichu?" Greninja asked. "Maybe, let's check!" Braixen exclaimed. She grabbed Greninja's hand, making him blush slightly, as she dragged him over to where he had pointed earlier.