Chapter 14

MOVES: 

Electivire: Thunder Punch, Electro Ball, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam

Greninja: Water Shuriken, Cut, Double Team, Aerial Ace

"I'll give it a shot."

The group that was in front of him split and moved to the sides, making a path for him to the battlefield. "Haha! You? You think you'll beat Electivire with your wimpy noodle arms?!" Gengar and Electivire laughed. The crowd laughed along as well when Gengar said this. Greninja felt his blood boil. "I'll show you." Greninja growled, clenching his hand into a fist.

"3...2...1...Let the battle begin!" Gengar yelled.

A few moments later, the crowd was mixed with voices saying "Greninja" or "Electivire."  Electivire launched an electro ball in his direction. Timing it correctly, Greninja jumped and dodged the super-effective move. "I have to move swiftly...one wrong move can be the end me..." He quickly got up, and launched two water shurikens in an effort to keep him at a distance. One of them was able to hit him while the other one missed. Electivire growled in anger. Both of Electivire's fists started to spark up, Thunder Punch. Greninja used Double-Team in response. Electivire began to run towards the frog, but there were so many he didn't know which one was the real one. Electivire punched one or two, hoping it was the real Greninja. No such luck. All of the clones (including Greninja) jumped up in sync, all charging a water shuriken. Once the shurikens had been launched, it had hit their opponent several times while also creating dust. Electivire yelled as he sent a wave of electricity, a Thunder Wave to be exact. All of Greninja's clones turned to smoke as Greninja tried to move. 

He couldn't. He was now paralyzed.

Electivire laughed at his successful move and charged another Thunder Punch. Greninja was still trying to move, but couldn't. Electivire punched him in the stomach, sending him back. Afterwards, he sent a Charge Beam on him. Greninja yelled in pain as the shock did damage. "I can't let myself be pushed around like this...!" Greninja thought to himself.  When the shock was over, Greninja fell to the ground, crouching. He ran quickly up to Electivire with an Aerial Ace. One punch in the stomach, another in the face, a quick 360 with a Cut blade and a slash to Electivire's chest. Electivire flew back, hitting the ground hard. It created a dust cloud, making it unable to see Electivire. Greninja was sweating, his heart beating quickly. Had he done it?

The dust cleared up revealing am Electivire on the ground with swirly eyes.

Greninja had won...