Chapter 10

The rest of the night was fun. They both stayed up late, watching favorite movies on PokeFlix (Netflix but for...you get the idea). Greninja was content with Braixen by his side, relaxing. The night was filled with jokes and laughter, as well as gossip. They discussed about how they felt in their recent "incident" (without Greninja mentioning his jealousy).
          They stayed up until 11:34 P.M., well, Greninja anyways. Braixen fell asleep halfway through a movie. Her head was resting on Greninja's lap, her hand on one of his knees as she slept peacfully. Greninja didn't mind at all, they were close after all. He carried her in a "bride-carry" way up the stairs and into her room. Greninja layed her down as he pulled the sheets over. Greninja, picking her up once more, put her in bed and tucked her in. "Goodnight Braixen." Greninja whispered before leaving the room.
          Greninja went downstairs and saw that he hadn't turned off the tv yet. He quickly did so, turning on the lights as well. Greninja opened the closet in the living room that Braixen had. It was full of winter clothes and extra blankets and pillows, as well as some personal belongings that belonged to Braixen. He took a pillow and a large, warm blanket. Throwing the pillow onto the sofa, he lied down, trying to drift into sleep.

He couldn't sleep.

          His mind was cloudy. The only thing he could think about was...Braixen. Greninja shook his head. "I must be going crazy!" Greninja thought to himself. There was no denying that he was, in fact, in love with the fox pokemon that he had known for so long. "Braixen would probably find it really weird and make me look like a creep..." His mind kept on going like this all night. Until, eventually, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.