Chapter 11

Greninja opened his eyes. The temperature was really high and he wasn't in Braixen's house anymore...he was in the middle of town. His heart was racing already when he saw what was going on.
The whole place was burning down that a huge fire had caused. He looked over at the distance to see a Charizard breathing fire uncontrollably. Except, something was wrong with it. It had really bright red eyes, like everything in his eye was red! "A Red-Eye..." Greninja whispered under his breath. Disturbed in his thoughts, other pokemon, panicking in fear, were running in the opposite direction from where Greninja was facing.

There were more than one "Red-Eye."

They were attacking the town, wrecking havoc and creating chaos. The cause was still unknown, but it sure made him sweat. Not only because of the rising temperature, but it was just nerve-racking in general. Everything was destroyed, like a abandoned apocalyptic town.

"Greninja..."

He turned around quickly to see where the voice was coming from. Far away, he was able to see a big pokemon holding a smaller one in front. He walked closer only to realize, it was Chestnaught. Holding Braixen captive by having a knife near her neck. She was crying and sobbing in fear. Braixen didn't have fur on some parts of her body, which were replaced by burn marks. "H-help me Greninja! Please!" Her panicked and scared voice yelled. Greninja's heart ached, his mind was racing with a million thoughts per second, his mouth wouldn't respond. It couldn't in fact out of pure shock. He felt...tears. In his eyes. Greninja felt heartbroken seeing his closest friend he's known since babies all injured and frightened.
"Just hand over the title, I'll let her go. Unharmed." Chestnaught growled. "W-what are you t-talking about?" Greninja stuttered. "THE POKEMON LEAGUE WORLD CHAMPION TITLE IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" Chestnaught boomed. "Just leave Braixen alone!" The ninja-frog yelled back. "I'll just take that as a no then...." Chestnaught chuckled evilly.
The knife got closer to her neck.
She screamed in pain.
Blood drained from her neck.
....
She was gone.

"Braixen!" Greninja yelled in pain, tears flowing through his eyes was the last thing he saw before opening his eyes.

A.N. Phew! 3 Chapters in 1 night! Im completely brain dead and tired right now. Hope you guys enjoy the story so far!