Chapter 15

Greninja had won. 

He gave a tired sigh. He was sweating as his heart was racing. "Still laughing?" Greninja asked Gengar. Gengar was at a loss for words. "N-no..." Gengar muttered. Greninja gave a slight chuckle as he left the battlefield and walked past the crowd. They were all staring at him in awe, whispering to each other and stuff. Other fighters that were in the crowd circled Greninja, asking him for tips, as well as asking questions. He responded to them all and soon left the area. 

"What a morning." Greninja smiled. It was fairly warm outside, not too cold nor too hot. It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...ah a good morning indeed. 

As the frog walked along the sidewalk in town, he felt a slight tap on his shoulder. "It better not be anyone asking about the battle..." Greninja thought to himself. He turned his head around and saw...Braixen. 

"Hey, Greninja!" She smiled. "I saw you at the battle earlier, I thought you did great!" She complemented with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. "T-thanks," Greninja responded, scratching the back of his head. "Y'know, this morning was interesting," Greninja said. "How so?" Braixen curiously asked. "Well, for starters, I accidentally met up with Raichu in the diner, then I had this fight...so I guess it was interesting..." Greninja chuckled. 

They both heard a Bing! noise. It was Braixen's phone. She took a quick glance at the phone screen and looked back up at Greninja. "I have to go somewhere, I'm late." She smiled sheepishly. Greninja nodded. "Well, s'ya then," Greninja said as he smiled at the fox. She sprinted away from him. As she did so, she turned around quickly and waved bye at him, accompanied by a cute smile. Greninja's heart swelled, which what has had been happening for a while everytime she smiles at Greninja.

At the moment, he had something else on his mind.

Braixen's birthday present.