NINETEEN

oscar the grouch 👻❤️
iMessage
Thursday, December 3, 11:46 P.M

yo
answer my facetime fool

i'm sleeping dickhead

now you're not
haha

ha.
im going back to sleep

chill
come outside

for what

cause im outside??

give me a couple of minutes

Oscar laughed, watching Ximena come outside still in her pajamas, half asleep. She got in the passenger's seat, yawning, "Is there a reason why you told me to come outside in the middle of the night?"

"Wanted to see my morenita," he shrugged, making Ximena smile softly. He reached behind him, grabbing something out of the backseat, "And I wanted to give you this."

It was a box, very poorly wrapped in gold wrapping paper, but Ximena appreciated the effort anyway. "What's this for?" She chuckled, holding the box.

"Christmas, fool."

"Christmas isn't for another couple of weeks," she rolled her eyes.

"Couldn't wait."

Ximena began unwrapping the paper slowly, revealing a blue velvet box.

"What is it?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Open it and find out," he nodded eagerly to the box. She opened it and gasped at what was inside. It was a diamond cross, similar to Oscar's, but a little smaller in size.

"I seriously can't take this," she shoke her head.

"Yeah, you can. If you're gonna be my girl, gotta rep, right?" She laughed as he sat up in the driver's seat, "Here, let me see." He took out the necklace, unclasping it as she held her hair in her hair to move it out of the way. He leaned forward, placing it gently around her neck.

"It's heavy," she said, quietly.

"You'll get used to it," he chuckled. Oscar put his arm around her seat, leaning back, "I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"I want you to be more careful," he said, his tone turning serious.

Ximena gave him a questioning look, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, it's dangerous out here. There's people who don't like me and if people know you with me, wearing that," he gestured to her necklace, "I'm just saying, be careful, please."

bitch this was so cute to write