TWENTY ONE

When Ximena got downstairs, she threw her bag on the floor, laying back on her bed

"I miss my car," she groaned, placing her hands on her face.

Oscar took his shoes off before getting on the bed, "It's alright, one of the boys is on his way to get it right now. It should be fixed by later."

Ximena sat up, her hair landing in her face. Oscar smiled, moving it away as his hands cupped her chin. He leaned in, kissing her softly.

She sighed, "This whole day has been so fucking stressful." Ximena stood up taking off her shirt, realizing the bralette underneath. Right now, she was just in the mood for a shower after spending more than five hours helping Jamal in a creepy shed.

Oscar watched her undress, not really focused on the subject anymore, "You wanna talk about it?"

Ximena grinned when she noticed him blankly staring, she ran a hand through her hair. She walked over to the bed, laying him down on his back.

"I don't wanna talk at all."

She got on top of him, straddling him as his hands slid down from her lower back to her butt. She ran her palms against his shirt, pulling it over his head before ducking down and kissing his neck. She went down from his earlobe to his collarbone, eventually ending up at his waist.

She looked up at him as he stared down at her, an anxious look on his face. She grabbed at his belt, beginning to unbuckling it.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," he said, obviously hoping she'd still want to. Ximena ignored him, undoing the button of his jeans, pulling down the last layer between her and his body.

(I LITERALLY HATE WRITING SEX SHIT SHUT UP OKAY)

Oscar sucked in a quick breath as her mouth wrapped around him, his hands going to her hair. He guided her head up and down slowly, before quickening up the pace. When he hit the back of her throat, Ximena clenched her eyes shut trying to fit as much as she could in her mouth.

Oscar let out a moan, grabbing her face bringing her to him. He kissed her roughly, not giving her enough time to catch her breath. He pulled away, flipping her on his back so that now he was in between her legs.

Within a couple of seconds, she was bare in front of him. She couldn't help but have the reflex to cover herself but all he did was move her hands away.

He grabbed her thighs, pulling her closer to him as he put his mouth on her most sensitive body part. She gasped, throwing her head back as moans escaped her lips. One hand clenched the sheet while another was over her mouth so she wouldn't be too loud, but it didn't really help. Oscar continued, his hand slip into her bra, grabbing her breast.

After Ximena reached her climax for a third time, Oscar rose his head wiping his mouth. He climbed on top of her, positioning himself in between her legs. Before anything could happen, she put a hand on his chest, "Not too rough."

He nodded, reaching over her to grab his pants. He took out a condom, throwing the jeans back where they were as he ripped the foiled package open with his teeth. He easily rolled it over his dick, repositioning himself.

"You ready?"

Ximena nodded, holding on to his arms that were on each side of her. She let out a groan as he slid inside of her, feeling a sharp pain. Her nails dung into his arms as he continued his back and forward motions. She bit down on her lip, trying to keep the whimpers to a minimum.

Oscar began speeding up, lifting her legs to go deeper, causing Ximena's moans to become uncontrollable as the pain faded away with pure pleasure. His head ducked down in the crook of her shoulders, going deeper inside of the girl. She wrapped her legs around him, gripping his shoulder as the other hand softly on the back of his neck.

"I love you."

before someone wants to comment yea these bitches have only been dating for like five months but don't be judging my girl for getting dicked down monse was getting dicked down at 14 bro