TWELVE

A hour into the lockdown and Ximena was already losing it. Jasmine talked the girl's ear off, trying to give her relationship ship advice about Oscar, reminding her it's important to 'please your hombre every once in a while.' When Ximena couldn't take it anymore, she went downstairs to be alone.

Right now, the city was experiencing a heat wave and since Ximena was lucky enough to have a room in the basement. Her room was always 90 degrees and higher. She tied her hair up, taking off her shirt. She changed into a tank top and pajama shorts before sitting on her bed.

Suddenly a knock on the room wall was heard and Ximena groaned, "Jasmine, I told you, I'm tired."

The sheet opened and Oscar walked in, "Who's avoiding who now?"

Ximena rolled her eyes, "Atleast I have a valid reason to avoid Jasmine, you didn't."

"I told you I was busy," Oscar explained, taking a seat on the bed.

"And that's a load of bullshit."

"Why can't you just let it go?"

"Why can't you just tell me the problem?"

"Cause I don't know, okay?"

"Pendejada," Ximena cursed, rolling her eyes, "am I the problem?"

"No," Oscar shook his head, "no, you're fine. I'm just not good at the liking people thing."

"You were doing perfectly fine before now."

"Yeah, that was before you-"

"You're saying that as if you didn't kiss me back," Ximena cut him off, her voice full of annoyance. All of the sudden, the electricity cut off, leaving the two sitting in the dark. The only light coming from the small basement windows.

"You don't want to be with a guy like me," Oscar laughed.

"And who are you to tell me what I want?"

"You don't need a guy like me," he corrected himself.

Ximena rolled her eyes, scooting closer to him, "Why are you trying to make yourself sound so bad?"

"Cause I am!" He yelled, inching away from her face but she was more angry than scared, "So what?!"

He took her face into his hands, kissing her roughly. When she tried to deepen it, he immediately pulled away, standing up from the bed. As Oscar began to walk away, Ximena grabbed his hand, causing him to face her.

Still on the bed, she got her knees, attempting to match his height. They shared a couple seconds of staring before Ximena kissed him again.

His arm wrapped around her waist, laying her down as he positioned himself on top of her. Ximena let her hands roam around before tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

Oscar pulled away from from her, pulling his shirt above his head, throwing it somewhere on the floor. As they continued, more and more layers of clothes came off until almost nothing was left. Ximena snapped out of her trance quick enough to notice this and she pulled away, shaking her head.

"Stop," she mumbled, pushing Oscar away, "stop."

"What's wrong?" He questioned as she started to get up and redress.

"I just don't want to, you know," she answered quietly.

"Fuck?"

"Oh my god," the girl groaned, "Don't use that word."