shot eight: tea and T; part two

"No... you're beautiful. The surgery's all healed up now!" I grinned at him as he smiled.

"Remember last time, we couldn't do anything because it hadn't healed?" He whispered as I kissed him again.

"Yes. I was so proud of you though."

"I know," he gasped as I kissed him again, and felt his lips respond vigorously to mine. His hands ran through my hair as my kisses found their way down his neck and collarbone, his shoulder. His stomach.

God, I thought, he was so beautiful. My hand stroked his face, as I kissed him again. I felt his hands on my belt loops, and I kissed him again.

"Go ahead, love," I gave him permission. He flipped on top of me and tugged my jeans off. I looked at him for his consent and he helped me pull his off. It wasn't the first time we'd done this, but because he was trans I felt the need to always make sure he was comfortable.

He didn't complain, though, so I didn't stop. I helped him pull his pants all the way off, and gently flipped back on top of him. He smiled as he kissed me.

"I love you," he reminded me as he helped me slip my briefs off.

He flipped on top of me again and reached over to our discarded clothes to pull something out of his pocket.

I watched him open the condom up, and position it on me. I gasped and moaned his name as his fingers rolled it down my dick, gently caressing it on the way. He then kissed my neck, as I had his, and his lips worked their way up to mine, kissing me fully.

I kissed him and held him, and soon enough I was hovering over him again, on top. He held one of my hands as we kissed, and guided it down to his hips, where he slipped one of my fingers past the top of his briefs.

As I pulled them down with two fingers, he moaned and helped me. We kissed again, open-mouthed, our bodies uniting. I barely held my breath as I kissed his cheek and put my mouth up to his ear to ask for permission.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes, please..." he murmured, and I felt his fingernails digging into my back as I pushed into him slowly. I always forget how good Alex makes me feel. The way he moans my name, the way he kisses me, the sweet sting his fingernails on my back gives me.

"I love you, Alex," I manage to whisper as I push into him one last time before coming inside of the condom.

"I love you, Roland."

He comes shortly afterwards, and we lie on top of each other under a blanket on the sofa until I decide to carry him to the bed.

His eyes shine in the darkness, and I can't stop staring down at them.

"Roland, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything, darling."

"Do you only hook up with me because you know I still haven't had bottom operations?"

He giggles, and hugs me to his chest.

"I hook up with you because I love you, Alex. Where did that come from, darling?"

"I was just thinking. It's got to feel better because that's how humans naturally procreate. So maybe you're hooking up with me just because it feels better."

"It's not like we met on Grindr or anything, love. We met in real life, and I thought you were a cis man when I was flirting with you. I frankly don't care how sex feels as long as it's with you, because I'm in love with you."

He hid his face in my chest. "I love you too much, Roland."

I chuckled and my arms came around his small body curled against my tall one. Soon enough, our breathing turned even, and we were asleep, and I feared for Alex's ability to walk the next morning.