Chapter 21 - Okay

Lauren's POV

That movie is so sad. Jason tried to be a 'man' and not cry, but I think he might of. A little sensitivity in a guy never hurt anyone. "Ready to go?" He asks. I. do and we're off. As we leave, we throw away the trash. We walk back to the campus and talk about the movie. It's only 8:19 pm when we step through the front gate. This date was pretty top for a first date. Jason walks me to my dorm.

"Thanks for tonight," I tell him. He smiles.

"It's was fun," he agrees.

"Bye Jason," I wave.

"Bye Lauren," he waves. I turn to walk into the lounge. I'm slightly disappointed that Jason didn't try to kiss me, but maybe he doesn't kiss on the first date. I gasp quietly when something grabs my arm and spins me around. I'm surprised by Jason kissing me. A moment goes by before I kiss back. The kiss breaks and I blush lightly. I can tell Jason is, too.

"See you tomorrow," He turns around slowly.

"Okay," I whisper loudly.

"Okay," he copies.

"Okay," He smiles as he waves and walks away. I stumble inside then into our dorm. Lola looks up from an anime on TV and smirks at me.

Sophia's POV

Sarah and I laugh about all the inside jokes we've collected throughout the years. We finish the smoothie surprisingly slow. She tells me about London after I left and I tell her about life after I moved. Apparently after I moved, life wasn't as awesome as it was before I moved for either of us. It's so awesome to finally have her here!

"Oh, Sophia, it's almost curfew. Let's head back," Sarah says. I check my phone. It reads 9:45 pm.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go," I grab her hand and half run, half walk to the dorm. We're on the opposite side of the campus and it could take awhile to get back. We rounds a corner, then rush down a flight of stairs. "Sorry that this wasn't the best date."

She shakes her head. "It's never bad when I'm with you," I blush and she giggles.

Before I know it, we're at the dorm. Before we head in, Sarah kisses my cheek. I blush like crazy while we walk in to the lounge. It's not like we haven't done that before considering it's been a year or so since we got together. But, it can still surprise me at times.

Lili's POV

Mitch and I walk inside and a waiter leads us to a table for two. We both order our favorite sushi and start up a conversation. "So, where are you from?" I ask him. He smiles and looks me in the eye.

"I lived in Canada and LA for awhile. Where are you from?" He plays with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"I was born in Minnesota and when I was 13, I moved to France. I lived in Europe until a month ago. I met Lola, Sophia and Lauren there," his eyes widen.

"So do you speak French?" He smirks. I see what he's getting at, Canada and France.

"Yep. I take it that you do, too?" He nods happily. "I wonder what it would be like if we only talked in French."

"Défi admis," Mitch replies and I giggle. We only take a break from French when the waiter comes around with our sushi. Don't want to confuse the staff.

We finally finish the sushi with forty five minutes left until curfew. We decide to head back to the dorm anyway. Before we have even gotten a few feet from where we agreed to leave, Mitch stopped me. I stare at him with confusion obvious in my expression. He leans in, shocking me. I melt into the kiss and snake my arms around his neck. This kiss is better than the first because this one isn't forced. We break and Mitch grabs my hand. He walks me to my dorm, into the lounge and stops there. We say our goodbyes and part ways.

Lola's POV

The girls left me for their Romeos. I decided to call up my Romeo. "Hey Ty!" I say into my cell phone. I can hear the happiness in his voice when he answers.

"Lola! Hi!" He calls.

"Wanna come down and watch a movie or something? Netflix is up and runnin'!" I exclaim.

"Sure! Mitch and Jason are out with their dates," I can visualize the smirk on his face. So, they have their Juliets!

Not too long later, a knock echoes through my room. I answer an Ty emerges into my room. We smile at each other and then I grab his hand, leading him to the couch. "What cha wanna watch?" I ask. I had popped popcorn before he came and I set the bowl between us.

"Anything works for me," he smiles at me. We decide on an anime that we both agree on. I didn't know that Ty liked anime! He's even more amazing that before. Halfway through, Ty puts his arm around me.

Time flies by and at 8:10 pm, Ty leaves to go back to his dorm. 5 minutes later, Lili walks in.

"How'd it go?" I ask. We start talking about it.

4 minutes later, Lauren walks through the door and joins the convo. More than an hour later, Sophia and Sarah walk into the room. We're still talking about dates, so they join in and talk with us.