Chapter 50 - Goodbye?

Lili's POV

I stare at the now empty dorm room. We used to occupy this sad space, but now it's nothing. Our beds are bare, the walls are blank, the mini fridge is empty. Not the mini fridge! Noooooo.

I look around at the rest of the girls. Sarah nudges me and motions for us to start leaving. One by one, we pull our luggage behind us and out the door. Even the hallways are empty. Some students went home earlier. The rest are probably already outside.

The guys promised to meet us right outside our dorm for one final goodbye, but could we all stand that? One final goodbye. That just doesn't sound right. We can't be leaving.

Sophia stops, then does Sarah and Lola. I walk a bit farther then stop moving. We all just stare at one another sadly. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I see the same thing happen to Lauren and Lola. Mitch. I turn around and come face-to-face, well.. He has to lean down a bit. Darn our height difference.

"Bye Simba," I hear Lola tell Ty then giggle.

"Hey baby girl," Mitch kisses the top of my head. "I guess this is goodbye."

"I don't want it to be goodbye," I sigh. Mitch nods.

"I know... Then why don't we say.. Hi," Mitch looks down at me.

I see my parents' car drive up a few yards next to us. I look up at Mitch. "Hi Mitch," I say weakly.

Mitch kisses me then let's me go. I start walking away. "Hi Lili," he calls behind me.

A chorus of 'Hi's follow from the rest of my friends. I wave as I get inside the car. My mom and dad look at me from the front seats.

"So... How was school?" My mom asks. My dad starts the car and we drive off. I wave slowly at my friends as they pass by. I wave at the students. I wave at the teachers. I wave at the campus. I wave at the forest.

"It... It was amazing," is all I say.

Goodbye Lost Enchantment Academy.

[A/N another ending to another book! I loved writing is book so I hope you guys loved reading it! Thank you all soooo much for getting me to 2K reads on this story. That's amazing!

Thank you all for reading, commenting, voting and sharing. Every bit helps. I love you all. Goodbye.]