Chapter 28 - Ninny

Lola's POV

I'm woken up by the knock of my door. Fixing my hair quickly, I go to open it. A boy stands with his back to the door. I instantly realize it's Ty.

"Hey, Simba! What's up?" I ask happily. Sleepiness courses through my words. He turns around with a box in his hands.

"Hey baby! Happy birthday!" He exclaims and hands the box to me. I smile at him as I open it and peer inside. Inside rests the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It's gold with 'S' and 'C' charms dangling from it.

"C?" I ask.

"Lauren told me that you are obsessed with cats. I guess I found your nickname," he says as I hug him. "I also think I've realized something that I should've know awhile ago."

"What is that?" I ask with my head buried into his chest.

"Lola Frost, I love you," those five simple words make my heart skip a beat. Ty said he loves me? I'm on cloud nine, no doubt. "With all my heart."

"I love you, too, Simba," Ty leans down and kisses me on the lips. It would have been more romantic if we hadn't been smiling like ninnies the whole time. I love Ty and I hope I always will.

A noise in the background makes me jump. I spin around to see Lili. "I knew it! Ly! I ship it!" She yells at the top of her lungs. Sarah sleepily sits up and stares at us. Sophia does the same after Sarah shakes her. Lauren wakes up, too.

"What's happening?" She asks sleepily.

"Ly is happening!" Lili shouts.